Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

first thoughts of the 6th gen accord forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first thoughts of the 6th gen accord forum

i recently joined the 6th gn accord forum, because my friend has a 98 ex, and he continually asks me to do research for him.

today i looked into the diy youirself forum, and the enitre first page is full of threads that are NOT diy's. its very confusing; a diy thread is titled, automatic climate control swap. Ok that is interesting ill click on it to find out what it takes. open it up and the thread opens with someone asking if anyone has ever done this mod. second pst tells him to search and gives him a link to another diy, that is the exact same thing, just a thread asking if anyone has ever added digital climate control, and no diy.

ever single non stickied diy on the first page is pretty much like that

wtf? anyway, props to deevergote and all the mods on this forum for not letting this forum be as ridiculous as that shit

but on a side note, my profile name on the 6th gen forum is CB7

a little shocked about that but yay
    Last edited by KB7; 06-23-2010, 02:46 PM. Reason: added a link to the diy on the other forum, upon request
    _

Link?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

here you go green, ill go ahead and add the link to my first post
      automatic climate control swap
      _

Comment

I felt the same way about that forum! I was looking for a diy for an h22 swap since my friend was asking me. The site is unorganized and old methods of swaps.. its a new age and still no updates..

Comment

I want a 6G.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I tried to use that fourm once. I hated it.

Comment

wow im not the only one who thinks the forum is a huge downgrade

i must admit before i joined yesterday morning, i had used the search button quite a few times, (im constantly researching on difernet forums for friends with car problems), and it wasnt too bad using the search feature.

to all the newcomers here though, you need 50 posts there to start a for sale thread, so stop bitching here. however you can purchase anything for sale with zero posts

i just started reading the rules right now, i want to see how different the two forums are

now if you want to see a really SHITTY forum, check out the kia forum
              there not just one forum for one particular car, it is a forum for EVERY single kia ever made. it really makes searching a living hell
              Last edited by KB7; 06-23-2010, 04:25 PM.
              _

Comment

I'm just on the classifieds over there. i got banned for something i don't remember i had like 1 post.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

v6p.net is better. That is all.

My 6th gen accord thread
                  99 Miata

Comment

that site taught me that TC flushmounts look ok on a 6th gen and also, that you can use civic fogs from ebay on them and they look like they belong. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                      Even V6P is a relative clusterfuck.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                        i just looked at the site, is that for v6 cars? my buddy has a 98 ex 4cyl
                        _

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                          that site taught me that TC flushmounts look ok on a 6th gen and also, that you can use civic fogs from ebay on them and they look like they belong. later.
                          that was one of the "AWESOME" diy pages
                          he put them on his car took a pic, posted the picture in the diy, and now it is a diy. it does not explain anything
                          DIY 01-03 JDM Civic Fog Lights

it is not a diy, it is a darn beginner image gallery thread, that was misplaced then some how was linked to in a sticky that shows the most useful diys on the forum. how is this a useful diy?
                          ^^^
                          that though is one of the highpoints of the forum
                          we could use "something like this" on our forum, a sticky in the diy forum that links to all the nice diys

i notice we have one, but it does not link to very much
                          Last edited by KB7; 06-23-2010, 04:48 PM.
                          _

Comment

Originally posted by KB7Acoord View Post
                            that was one of the "AWESOME" diy pages
                            he put them on his car took a pic, posted the picture in the diy, and now it is a diy. it does not explain anything
                            DIY 01-03 JDM Civic Fog Lights
                            you're looking at the shitty version.

look at this one :http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/s...ght=fog+lights

or even this one: (thought it seems kinda bootleg)
                            http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/s...ght=fog+lights
                            later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

This site could easily turn into that same bullshit. You can already see it happening. Search anything and honestly, half the threads end in search noob, I know the answer but I'm not going to help you because I'd rather just yell SEARCH.

Comment

Working...
                              X