Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name

anyone name their cb7?

Originally posted by deevergote
    He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
    1990 Accord EX
    1996 Civic hatch *gone*
    1994 Integra

Mine's named "Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto" but she's uzume for short.

I named her after the Japanese Goddess of the dawn, mirth, revelry, laughter and eroticism.

Comment

awesome i thought i was the only weird one haha i call mine kiki

Originally posted by deevergote
      He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
      1990 Accord EX
      1996 Civic hatch *gone*
      1994 Integra

Comment

I'm suprised more people haven't answered. A lot of up have names for our rides.

Comment

used to be "Snowblind" but its "Babygurl" now..well for the last 2 yrs...check her out....>>>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160563
          still on my beginer ish too..workin my way up ;-)

Comment

dirty bitch...

best I can do for right now
            Last edited by bcjammerx; 05-29-2010, 05:33 AM.
            ____

Comment

my cb doesnt have a name..yet

but i used to call my '87 camry cherrypopper

JENNA 91 LX

RIP 12-11-09 - 12/06/10
              JANE 99 Infiniti i30
              2-9-11 - current
              "Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

Comment

Turd Ferguson.

Comment

the "baddest bitch"

Comment

Comment

sorry...forgot, the sentra is the ugly bitch...my girl is just dirty

so dirty bitch or dirty girl depending on whether anything has broken that day

I had come up with some clever ways of naming the car...which I will still implement in badging as I make progress...well...more like when/if I make progress

In the end when I realized my driving habits...dirt roads and country back roads and such...
                      "dirty bitch" will always apply

Originally posted by visualpoet
                      ...Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto...
                      I don't think any one has put that much thought into naming their car. But it's right in line with your style man...you paint your car beautifully and you name your car beautifully as well
                      Last edited by bcjammerx; 05-29-2010, 05:55 AM.
                      ____

Comment

[QUOTE=bcjammerx;2546914]
                        Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        ..Ame-no-Uzume-no-Mikoto..QUOTE]

I don't think any one has put that much thought into naming their car. But it's right in line with your style man...you paint your car beautifully and you name your car beautifully as well
                        Thank you sir!
                        I didn't really have any name for her (usually, I just called her "the coupe") until she got to this point. When I got the n2o, I toyed with different names related to laughter, (because she brings me joy and also because of the laughing gas. lol); "Jester", "Dental Assistant", "laugh n' gas" and a few others... Then I decided to find out what the Japanese goddess of laughter was named, and since she was also the goddess of so many other cool things and her back story was interesting, it just felt perfect. The Kanji in my sig is her name. An old GF taught English in Japan, and her brother-in-law is as JDM as it gets (he was born, raised and lives there. ) She got the kanji from him for me, and he provided some other info on the goddess that was cool to find out.

Comment

When I get my car painted black it's going be name "Black girl" =]

Comment

Ol' Blue

Use to be Ol' Reliable till the head blew
                            -Will

Comment

Working...
                            X