Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB Models or model kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB Models or model kits.

Does anyone know of any CB die-cast models or plastic model kits? Ive been looking for one for quite a while and i dont know of any company that makes any. I would prefer 1:18 scale but any would work. Thanks

They do not exist.

Comment

Just like CB's don't exist in GT or ForzaMotorsports.... sad sad sad

Ace where abouts in KC are you from? We must meet up!!!
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

yeah i just looked on ebay, and no luck

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
          Just like CB's don't exist in GT or ForzaMotorsports.... sad sad sad

Ace where abouts in KC are you from? We must meet up!!!

Yeah, i thought they had models of just about everything but i guess not. I have a CD5 plastic model kit im working on but thats the closest ive found to a CB.

Im up near Zona Roza if you know were that is. Up near Platte Woods. It would be cool to meet sometime.

Comment

I was told once by someone that they did exist at one time, long ago. I have searched extensively with no luck.

Comment

I've looked around a lot, and the only luck I've had is a Tamiya plastic kit of a 5th gen accord. I think it was even the euro accord. I have a 7th gen coupe in 1:18 scale. I can't even find much in 1:64 form either.

Comment

Working...
              X