Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here

whats up!!!! well just bought my first accord and honestly i never thought id see the day. mainly messed around with ef's and da's but came across this bone stock 5 speed 4 door and decided to get and i wuv it. i had it a week so not much is done just slammed it with some d2's(best ride ive ever had) and just order some new sportmax 002 15x8 0 offset. pulling the fenders today. and yeah thats about it, ill post pics when i get the wheels on

Welcome Anything and everything you could ever want to know about these cars can be found here. Just be sure to read the stickies and most of your questions, if you have any, should be answered. Hurry up with those pics lol. Later.

Comment

Welcome aboard looking forward to seeing pics of your slammed car with zero offset wheels.
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
        Welcome aboard looking forward to seeing pics of your slammed car with zero offset wheels.
        yeah me too. theyre gonna be pokin a little bit but ill camber the shit out of it and im diggin the tan interior with the green outside

Comment

welcome lee...i am glad you like the coilovers i sold you, i miss them badly lol, get some pics up
          LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

Originally posted by caveman View Post
            welcome lee...i am glad you like the coilovers i sold you, i miss them badly lol, get some pics up
            eric!!! the wheels come in tuesday and ill take some pics

Comment

Originally posted by leeroybrown View Post
              eric!!! the wheels come in tuesday and ill take some pics
              sweet, we going to have to do some pulling and rolling to get them to fit
              LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

forget about this thread...well heres a pic from a couple of months ago. ive been working out of state on the oil spill and ive ordered a lot of parts for it that are just waitng to go on when i get back home

Comment

from the ef/oldskool meet

Comment

Working...
                  X