Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thank you CB7INCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you CB7INCT

Just read a post on here a hour ago about a 92 Accord LX Coupe 5spd on ebay in the MD area for $350. Just wanna give CB7INCT a shout out for the hook up. Just bought it, all it needs is a water pump supposedly. Will let you all know how it goes when I pick it up, its only 15 mins from my house at the airport Park-n-Ride!
    Gunz Don't Kill People, I Do! Xx91AccordxX

congrats man. Hopefully that's all that's wrong...and that'll be your chance to do the timing belt...which is def a good project to NOT have on your to-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
      congrats man. Hopefully that's all that's wrong...and that'll be your chance to do the timing belt...which is def a good project to NOT have on your to-do list.
      TASAUTO.com has a timing belt kit for like $100 bucks. Comes with both accessory belts, timing belt and water pump. Thats a simple fix man. BTW I only bought this to fix and sell. I already have my baby...

92 Accord Coupe EX: AEM Cold Air Intake, Megan Racing Header/Downpipe, Cat-delete, APexi WS2 catback, ACT Stage 2 Clutch w/ XACT 9.9lbs flywheel, Megan Racing Upper Strut Bar, ebay Black housing headlights/corners + blinkers, Pioneer head unit, Alpine 500w Amp, 1 12" Rockford Sub, Tenzo R Racing Seat.
      Gunz Don't Kill People, I Do! Xx91AccordxX

Comment

[QUOTE=Xx91AccordxX;2515963]TASAUTO.com has a timing belt kit for like $100 bucks. Comes with both accessory belts, timing belt and water pump. Thats a simple fix man. BTW I only bought this to fix and sell. I already have my baby...
        QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to the price of the parts lol. I wouldn't say it's "simple" but it's not the hardest job to do...just saying it will be good to get that done and not have to worry about it. But I didn't know it was just for profit...so nvm lol.

Comment

i was just looking at it looks real good g/l with the build

Comment

Originally posted by Xx91AccordxX View Post
            Just read a post on here a hour ago about a 92 Accord LX Coupe 5spd on ebay in the MD area for $350. Just wanna give CB7INCT a shout out for the hook up. Just bought it, all it needs is a water pump supposedly. Will let you all know how it goes when I pick it up, its only 15 mins from my house at the airport Park-n-Ride!
            YES!!! so happy some one from here bought it!!! it looked like a decent coupe... congrats bro!! please keep me updated!! if u make a thread about it send me the link in pro... oh, and now you gotta bring ur a$$ to the NY mega meet!! lmao
            Last edited by cb7inct; 04-25-2010, 10:18 PM.
            Originally posted by deevergote
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

FUCKING HELL!!!!

I was going to buy that

Comment

Originally posted by Xx91AccordxX View Post
                Columbia?! Me too!
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

seen the post on ebay looks good,,,,,g/l with that

Comment

If it needs a water pump, it may have overheated. Which means it may have a blown head gasket, a warped head, damaged valves, damaged piston rings, a fried o2 sensor, a clogged cat...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      If it needs a water pump, it may have overheated. Which means it may have a blown head gasket, a warped head, damaged valves, damaged piston rings, a fried o2 sensor, a clogged cat...
                      From the sounds of it i say it dosent need one

he said he added more anti freeze and made it to the airport. Why would adding more anti freeze to a car with a bad water pump help?

Regardless its still a cb7 for $350

Comment

True. It may have a leaky radiator, or it may be burning coolant (which means a blown head gasket most likely... and therefore all that I listed above is probably true.)

Still, if the rest of the car is in good shape... hell, sell the F22 for $100 to someone who wants to rebuild, pick up an F22B for $700... that's a $1000 (probably $1300 when all is said and done) 160hp CB7. Not a bad deal if the shell is in good shape!

Comment

Pics!
                          I want to see what a 350 dollar CB7 looks like

Comment

dam guys, he didnt even pick up the car yet and you's are already shooting down his hopes... for now, just give him props for buying a 5spd decent coupe for the price he paid!!
                            Last edited by cb7inct; 04-26-2010, 12:22 AM.
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Good Luck On That Xd Xd Just Bhope Its Worth 350
                              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                              X