Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4 the fake bullet holes in ur car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man good thing your alive praise GOD FOR THAT
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by whitecb7ex View Post
      thats crazy man but i no what you mean my neighborhood is preety sh**ty to
      You can say "shitty" on this forum. You can also use big boy words, rather than the shit that you text to your little girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        You can say "shitty" on this forum. You can also use big boy words, rather than the shit that you text to your little girlfriend.
        LOL thats so fucked up

anyways, OP, glad you are alright. that is pretty damn crazy though.

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

That really sucks... but what's worse is that probably, the detectives involved might try to spin it into something that it isn't. I get tired of the media portraying car enthusiasts as criminals who have to do something illegal to afford to modify cars. I'm sure it happens and maybe quite a bit, but that doesn't mean that everybody is like that. Respect for keeping a cool head in a bad situation...

Comment

Originally posted by JDMdreamz View Post
            That really sucks... but what's worse is that probably, the detectives involved might try to spin it into something that it isn't. I get tired of the media portraying car enthusiasts as criminals who have to do something illegal to afford to modify cars. I'm sure it happens and maybe quite a bit, but that doesn't mean that everybody is like that. Respect for keeping a cool head in a bad situation...
            Stop using small font please. It is incredibly annoying to read.
            Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
              LOL thats so fucked up

anyways, OP, glad you are alright. that is pretty damn crazy though.
              yeah it was crazy, i jus thaught ide give cb7 something diffrent to talk about i cant post this on facebook 2 many people would worry..

Comment

Honestly, crime and nice cars go hand and hand fast women and drugs come with it too..the police will deal with a situation according to the neighborhood there in..

Comment

Yeah... I guess you're right. But it sure does make having a cool ride less cool. I don't get bothered too much (then again, my car isn't that great either) but if I did, it'd make me think twice about keeping it. Who wants to be suspected of being a drug dealer or gangster when all you really do is put time and hard earned money into your car? Your reward for that is ppl who want to steal it or cops who think you've stolen parts, sell drugs or are part of a gang...

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
                    no offense, but small font is comfortable for me. I don't mean to be annoying, just to respond in my own way... I want people to read what I have to say, but I also want to say it in my own way... so if it's not a problem with any moderators and wont result in a ban, I'm going to keep using it.

Comment

Sounds like it might be a good idea to invest in personal protection.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Yeah... I guess you're right. But it sure does make having a cool ride less cool. I don't get bothered too much (then again, my car isn't that great either) but if I did, it'd make me think twice about keeping it. Who wants to be suspected of being a drug dealer or gangster when all you really do is put time and hard earned money into your car? Your reward for that is ppl who want to steal it or cops who think you've stolen parts, sell drugs or are part of a gang...
                        another funny point is the police dont know whos who even the good kids wana b gangsters..i dont live in a piss poor area, i mean im sure these kids have food in the fridge and a xbox 360..(courtesy of mommy/daddy)..

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                          Sounds like it might be a good idea to invest in personal protection.
                          I asked the officer, (if i had my gun with me) he stopped me in mid sentance and said (u had every right) my thing is that endangers so many more people.. ive handled guns since i was about thirteen and the thing is unexperienced gunmen dont pay attention to wats behind a target..

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze2g View Post
                            another funny point is the police dont know whos who even the good kids wana b gangsters..i dont live in a piss poor area, i mean im sure these kids have food in the fridge and a xbox 360..(courtesy of mommy/daddy)..
                            I guess I agree with that to an extent, but most cops would just as soon 'umbrella group' you if you're into cars. Lower your ride, have wheels and exhaust and suddenly you're a street racing criminal, but I guess that that's also just as much the fault of some car enthusiasts. Their reputation preceeds us all... 'guilt by association' so to speak. Or maybe, that's just what I've seen... I guess it could be different in some areas.

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
                              +1

Comment

I put these windows in about a week ago and scraped all the tint off my front windows 2 match (they were f***ed up)..I couldnt find my camra to post pics but heres a quick update..gota figure out how to order my cb7tuner decals I havent checked into it yet..

Comment

Working...
                                X