Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Torn on what to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn on what to do...

Well heres the scoop guys... I have no clue what to do with my car. Its a good car, I love it, but theres way too many problems with it and It just doesnt seem worth it to sink money into it to make it what I want. I've been tossing around the idea of getting something a little smaller, maybe a teggy or civic, just something that will be a little faster and less problems. I love my car, but $3000 worth of work to get where I would be happy with it just doesnt appeal to me, especially not ever seeing a 1/4 of that back.

What would CB7tuner do?

sell it and get a better cb7 ?

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
    93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
    92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

Maybe... Theres just not really any good ones around. Its damn hard to get rid of this thing too, I've been trying for two months.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        What would CB7tuner do?
        Depends what tuner your talking about, Theres people on here that have sunk around $10K into their CB knowing they have no chance of getting it all back - Its the same with any car though, 95&#37; of cars are NOT investments.

Either sell it and get a new CB (knowing that an "new" one is still 20years old) or get something else.
        Otherwise spend the money and fix it up, or use the info on this forum to DIY some of the work to save yourself some money.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Thats good advice man, but I have no place to work on my car, and even knowing I wont get my money back I just dont know if i would be happy in the end. I would love a mildly bilt h22 and some coilovers, but so much shit needs to be done before. That and there is the money problem.

Comment

I Would put my money in my car cuz i love my car and it runs fine but in your case your not happy with your ride and you say it has problems that would cost to much to invest on a 20 year old car i would sell it and get another ride if this ones not doin the job for you cuz theres no shame in selling a car man

Comment

There inst. Im in no way gonna regret getting rid of it, its my first car, and I paid for it 100&#37; but i just need something a little more giving on the money that goes into it

Comment

get rid of fit. usually when a car starts giving problems it wont stop. its like a curse lol

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Thats what it is, I fix one thing and ten more things go wrong. Its a never nding cycle lol

Comment

trade someone.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Next car you get could be a bucket too.

People selling Civics think they got gold, same goes for Tegs.
                      So if you see a cheap one floating around, theres probably couple things wrong with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X