Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Legends Never Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends Never Die

This is The Shark or Rusty. BMW E28. 1JZ Twin Turbos
    Bagyard Air Ride
    Car belongs to Michael Burroughs, also took the pictures.
    Last edited by esskater892; 04-12-2010, 02:27 PM.
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

That... is an amazing machine.

Comment

NO wonder it's stilll.....IT LIKE A TERMINATOR MAN OR A TRANSFORMER...JUST WATCH OUT, YOU NEVER WANT TO TURN YOUR BACK ON THAT CAR LOL LMAO
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

wow now that is one insane car =S
        1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
        1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

I'm indifferent... on one hand, cool motor. On the other hand, I'm already tired of the rusted look and the period-incorrect wheels + air ride just seem goofy to me.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
            I'm already tired of the rusted look

Its a waste of car if you ask me

Comment

As I said in the other thread about it... I like that the guy owned it, had it in mint condition, crashed it, and pulled it out of the junkyard to make... basically an art project out of it. It's not a matter of "hey, look how ghetto I can make my daily driver!"... it's a matter of "hey, this car was junk anyway... let's try somethng different!"

Really, it's a rat-rod. It's probably the best example of a modern-day rat-rod that I have ever seen. I'd never want it, I don't really think it's all that nice looking (the guy can take nice pictures, which helps... get me with my point and shoot in front of it, and we'll see how cool it is! ) Still, it's interesting. It really IS an icon.

Comment

Interesting, but tacky.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                  Interesting, but tacky.
                  This is your first time seeing it?

Comment

I'm indifferent... on one hand, cool motor. On the other hand, I'm already tired of the rusted look and the period-incorrect wheels + air ride just seem goofy to me.

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post

Its a waste of car if you ask me

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                    Interesting, but tacky.
                    lots of negative responses.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    As I said in the other thread about it... I like that the guy owned it, had it in mint condition, crashed it, and pulled it out of the junkyard to make... basically an art project out of it. It's not a matter of "hey, look how ghetto I can make my daily driver!"... it's a matter of "hey, this car was junk anyway... let's try somethng different!"

Really, it's a rat-rod. It's probably the best example of a modern-day rat-rod that I have ever seen. I'd never want it, I don't really think it's all that nice looking (the guy can take nice pictures, which helps... get me with my point and shoot in front of it, and we'll see how cool it is! ) Still, it's interesting. It really IS an icon.
                    about right, i wouldnt say ghetto, its got an actual theme. kinda a sinister modern rat rod theme, its not done yet. and his firend wreaked it. but ya he is just havin fun with it. i think its a pretty awesome car.
                    Accord SE

93se
                    Members Ride
                    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

Originally posted by Gathers View Post
                      That... is an amazing machine.
                      Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                      NO wonder it's stilll.....IT LIKE A TERMINATOR MAN OR A TRANSFORMER...JUST WATCH OUT, YOU NEVER WANT TO TURN YOUR BACK ON THAT CAR LOL LMAO
                      Originally posted by Sequence View Post
                      wow now that is one insane car =S
                      ya man its pretty awesome. this car is making some noise in the car scene, also some of the m-boro police know the car as the shark. when we first got it started and running well, he went to the gas station and back then the cops came to the house and said, ya we've been listing to you, then one said is that the shark? looks at the side and says, yup its the shark. haha.
                      Accord SE

93se
                      Members Ride

Comment

What's a "Legen"?

And repost.
                        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Speechless very nice monster

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2997276

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

Ok. i can agree with your reasoning here

Comment

oh btw thos wheels are AC schnitzer type one race wheels built for 80's and early 90's BMW's. Thats when they were made. i think the period is correct dude.
                              Accord SE

93se
                              Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X