Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Ive been posting on the forums and my posts were 21 a few days ago and now its 19? and i post here and it doesnt go up.. why?

Originally posted by Alex 90DX View Post
    Ive been posting on the forums and my posts were 21 a few days ago and now its 19? and i post here and it doesnt go up.. why?
    your post count depends on the forum

off=topic and some others don't count

technical does

be patient, 30 will be here before you know it
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Post whoring... You posted somthing useless and it got deleted to make it harder for you to reach 30 posts.

Only make quality posts that contribuite to the thread. Make sure they are ON topic. Read the stickies too.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 90DX View Post
        why do i always see posts like this?
        well it could be that deev went through your posts and seen you post like a
        "" or a "nice" kinda post and simply tossed it
        and this is offtopic thread im nott 100 but pretty sure your post count doesnt go up in this section.

my advice dont worry about your post count,
        help if you can and we will help if we can

Ninja edit: beat me to it Tippey764 good work

lovin every minute of it

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

It could also be that you posted in a thread that got deleted by the person that started it, or by a moderator... or it was moved to a section that doesn't count.

All this is explained in the "read these first" sticky threads at the top of this section.

Comment

Working...
            X