Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wow rare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow rare!

just snooping around on ebay and found these items, not mine just thought id share

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93...#ht_1713wt_754

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...#ht_2196wt_958

hehe... did you just find those now?
    91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Normally I'd say posting such links is not allowed, because it creates a bidding war... but for those items... someone NEEDS to get them! I don't know of anyone on here with a Lucky Star grille, and that Kaminari bumper is awesome too.

I wish I could justify spending that kind of money on cosmetic parts... but I don't take care of my car well enough cosmetically to do them justice.

Comment

4thgen facebook told me about those earlier this week.

My 6th gen accord thread
        99 Miata

Comment

That grille will be floating around on ebay for a while, for $500. The rarity of it justifies the price... but it's going to be hard finding someone willing to pay it! The bumper is worth the price as it is now. It's pretty beat up, but not so bad that it can't be salvaged. I have a Wings West Big Mouth that I paid more for, and it's fairly beat up as well (though it's urethane, so it's really just a couple scuffs... that thing is nearly indestructible!)

Comment

I agree the grille is rare, but IMO it's the ugliest thing I've seen for a CB. The lip on the other hand, wish I had the money to buy it. But if I were you guys, I would save JDM88 as a favorite seller if you haven't already. Always has awesome rare parts, usually reasonably priced too.

'92 Accord DX

Comment

wow real nice i wish i could buy the that lip looks real nice
              Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

rare an pricey

Comment

they been out for a while wonder if anyone has got em yet.

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
                  93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
                  92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Normally I'd say posting such links is not allowed, because it creates a bidding war... but for those items... someone NEEDS to get them! I don't know of anyone on here with a Lucky Star grille, and that Kaminari bumper is awesome too.

I wish I could justify spending that kind of money on cosmetic parts... but I don't take care of my car well enough cosmetically to do them justice.
                    Someone on here has a luckystar grill

I dont remember their name i think joshm knows it

I hate the second link that thing looks ugly as fuck

The luckystar grill looks like a mask for your car lol.

Comment

just look at the digits....
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

they are buy it now only anyway
                        wat?

Comment

cp[mike] use you have the grill but sold it to another member on here. i forgot his sn.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                            cp[mike] use you have the grill but sold it to another member on here. i forgot his sn.
                            he sold it to charliehstle209

Click picture to see my mrt
                            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

i like the grill not the lip

but does anyone know if the ends on the grill completely cover the corner lights are are they transparent
                              ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Working...
                              X