Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats your browser???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well heres the deal. firefox lets me web browse all i want with no damn update windows popping up,but i was using the net to apply for jobs and sometimes it wouldnt let me and asked me to use IE, now IE8 wont let me watch some youtube vids sometimes or let me listen to live streaming internet radio.Google chrome looked all good(cuase all the themes and such) but it was a bit slow for me
    Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

There is lots of add ons for Firefox. Adds and pop ups and no problem for me!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

i try chrome here and there (actually using it now) but ive noticed it gets really laggy/slow when extensions are added. i might just get rid of them all. use chrome for surfing and use firefox for ripping songs, movies, and what not
        Last edited by Law Grandeur; 04-02-2010, 06:14 AM. Reason: because i suck at typing

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I had been using Firefox until last night (read this thread), and now trying Chrome and I like it!

Comment

i used firefox before... google chrome is the shit

Comment

i used to use firefox. now i use chrome. its pretty fast

PSN: DJ-dlatino
              My ride
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

firefox

Comment

i guess ill be sticking to firefox
                  Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

Chrome is deff the best. I'm excited for Google's entire operating system to come out. I'm gettin it.

'92 Accord DX

Comment

Google chrome does have all its bells and whisles but performance wise it wasnt the fastest for me
                      Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

Chrome, everything else blows, IE sucks firefox has gotten slow as hell.

fuck they all suck!

Comment

Chrome is definitely a wholllleeeee hell of a lot faster. No clutter and no toolbar crap!

Comment

Firefox. It's totally worth it just for the Adblock Plus extension. Safari if I need to.
                            1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
                            CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
                            PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Firefox & chrome are my favorite. If you're looking for security you should go with chrome as IE & Firefox are widely used and most targeted in the botting/malware world. Firefox and IE are audited and reverse engineered far much more than chrome due to the fact they're used by far more people, thus 1 vulnerability has a farther reach

^Clicky for MRT
                              Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetNewb View Post
                                Firefox & chrome are my favorite. If you're looking for security you should go with chrome as IE & Firefox are widely used and most targeted in the botting/malware world. Firefox and IE are audited and reverse engineered far much more than chrome due to the fact they're used by far more people, thus 1 vulnerability has a farther reach
                                "Chrome's taken a lot of heat for its monitoring and collection of user data, some of which happens before you even hit enter."

But no browser is perfect. I prefer the addons and customization of Firefox so it's just preference. I'm a fan of anything that isn't IE.
                                1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
                                CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
                                PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Working...
                                X