Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My email is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My email is back.

My apologies to anyone that has tried to email me in the past few weeks (possibly even months...) I had the "contact us" link set to go to deevergote@cb7tuner.com, and I completely forgot. I rarely check that, because it usually isn't used.

So, if I haven't returned an email, that would be why. I never got it. I expected it to go to my primary email address, completely forgetting that I had redirected that link.

I will be checking that email regularly from now on.

koolio

my friend is trying to reach you reguarding name change.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Name change is $5. Mainly because I don't want 25,000 members asking me for a name change, and creating massive confusion here on the board.

Comment

Will that same $5 buy us a sub-name change or is that an additional $5?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

sub name?

is it the title under your user name?? if so i would like to change mine.

Comment

Deev, i apologize for starting that, lol.

And yes, your sub-name is the name under your screen name. Deev probably wont change those unless HE feels the need to. I want to change my name, but i may just change my sub-name. I cant decide, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

ya i asked b4 he said no, but its just a name, and for a fee, it may b worth it to the forum, that just me.

Comment

At the moment, no, that's not an option. It would be worth it, yes... and I've considered it... but it's a hassle to constantly be badgered about a title change.

I'm going to have to make a thread in the CB7tuner Member Shop about it, since it would technically classify as a product.

I'll consider it. I've been approached about it previously, but usually I just change the title of a member as I see fit. Maple's "giggity giggity" for example. He didn't ask for that... he earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Name change is $5. Mainly because I don't want 25,000 members asking me for a name change, and creating massive confusion here on the board.
                  What is this xbox live? lol

Comment

Finally Got it right lol....if you would have fixed this in 04 I would have been an old school memeber like you guys lmao

Links to my rides :
                    1992 Accord EX*
                    1990 Accord EX
                    1991 Accord SE (4th)
                    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                    1991 Accord SE

Comment

It 04 the "contact us" link went to the correct email. It's just recently, in the past few months, that it was changed.

I changed it for the Bisimoto header group buy. We sent out a mass email, and I didn't want to use my primary email address to email 25,000 members! I use my Comcast email (the primary) for work, and 25,000 replies would have killed me. I just never changed it back, and never checked the Cb7tuner.com address. I'll be checking that one more often now, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X