Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tips From Your Parts Guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now your screen name makes sense

Yeah, the idiots and know it all assholes are often the ones that end up returning parts anyway... so it can end up costing money at times.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Now your screen name makes sense

Yeah, the idiots and know it all assholes are often the ones that end up returning parts anyway... so it can end up costing money at times.
      precisely why i'd rather them shop at the competitor.

i'd rather not argue the point of why we dont take returns on parts that have already been installed.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

"yo i bought dis catalytic converter yesterday and bolted it up and now i dont want it anymore i want to return it"... but he has a nice new emissions sticker on his windshield...

Comment

they hire wierd people at napa.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            oh hell yeah they do, they are funny looking too.

Rip It Up
            Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

got it

Comment

Heres my story and in my humble opinion a good one or at least one with a good ending!

Bear with me here ... ok?

So I visit my dealer part store all the time. I am restoring my cars and i have several which i am restoring up to 95-97&#37; oem grade . Im pedantic so even colour of the screw, caps, grommets etc i want and want to complete.

I couldnt get out of bed early enough every sat to order and buy or pick up parts so i would ruck up to the dealer parts store with like 7 or 5 mins to close time.

They let me in as im within working hours and cant refuse me. I would then proceed in enquiring about uncommon parts like an obscure part in an obscure location like a clip or plug in the engine bay and grommet here and screw under there (as i am pedantic even unseen things i like to be complete and original).

While the person checks it out i will talk to him about cars and whatever they are selling and whats on tv in the back ground.

They would absolutely get the shits as i need to go behind the counter scan the schematic parts myself and point out to them the part (discuss availability, delivery time, price yada yada yada) or they would have to go out to my car and have me point it out to them. Or i will prove them wrong by showing the part i need and how my car has it.

They would get shocked and cringe at the sight of me walking in the shop. They would like look at each other mentaly saying "I hope you end up finishing your current customer first so i dont have to serve him" .... Lol... Without fail every Sat or every other Sat i would go there with a smile.

Now to the good bit!! In short they got to know me and know me well.. the whole lot of them...including the managers and telephone staff (as i would ring on parts avail etc etc)

Now they thank me if im in with plenty of time, give me attention as i may ask them about an obscure part and they give me trade discount all the time since im a mate and regular customer (teaching them about parts on my cars in the process). In me pissing them off we got to talk and know each other.

Now the Managers talks and serves me if hes there and if hes not there the other guys give it to me as they know me. If i get a new guy that gives me a hard time i mention names and he's like "ok, well why didnt you say so earlier" .... lol

We talk BS and vent out BS to each other and then its all good!

Happy Relationship all around .

Now thats my story and claim to making a stealership my dealership with a service to boot.
                  Last edited by JDMDriver; 04-14-2010, 08:48 AM.
                  Rides:

Accord
                  92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                  88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                  95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                  91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red