Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7TUNER needs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7TUNER needs..

a facelift/spring clean. I'm new to the forum.. and I think cb7t just needs a bit of a clean up.. seems somewhat unorganized and chaotic. Maybe it's just me? Personally I think Team Integra has the best forum layout.. maybe mods should look into a revamp? What's everyone else think?

So, you just made a thread on what CB7tuner.com needs?
    Each forum is different, and if you want this place "organized" talk to sir Deev, owner of CB7...

This place is pretty much organized IMHO...I dont see a problem at all.

Comment

Yes, I did make a thread about what what cb7 needs.. (not exactly needs but what would be cool). Because this is the offtopic part of the forum, right?

I know each forum is different, but I just think that a homepage would be cool. With stuff like: meets, helpful links to vendors, maybe work on getting some sponsors? And maybe a new layout? Something that looks professional and inviting. I almost didn't join because I thought it looked like a free forum.

But like I said, I was just looking for everyone's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by andyisftw View Post
        Yes, I did make a thread about what what cb7 needs.. (not exactly needs but what would be cool). Because this is the offtopic part of the forum, right?

I know each forum is different, but I just think that a homepage would be cool. With stuff like: meets, helpful links to vendors, maybe work on getting some sponsors? And maybe a new layout? Something that looks professional and inviting. I almost didn't join because I thought it looked like a free forum.

But like I said, I was just looking for everyone's opinion.
        Ummm, the whole meets, vendor, and all the stuff that you need is here.
        You just need to reach 30 post in order to obtain that privlage, the classifieds section is were you sell, buy and trade...you just need 30 post (full member) and then you can access it.

meets are also here, go to the very bottom of the home page...

and like I said as well, you need to talk to deev about this...

Welcome to the site and remember, Read the Stickies!
        Last edited by pedroalcala; 03-06-2010, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I almost didn't join because I thought it looked like a free forum.
          It IS a free forum for you

What do you mean by "unorganized and chaotic" specifically?
          Feedback is always good for us, But we need a bit more detail as to what you mean.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i think the site is perfect :P no changes needed to be made.

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

team integra is so fucking annoying to try and traverse, i only stayed in the local forum on there.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Easiest site to use that I've been on so far.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Joining a site and immediately trying to change it to something you decide it should be is not the way to make any friends. Would you walk into the grocery or Walmart and expect them to rearrange everything for you? Do you go into someone else's house and tell them how to arrange it to your liking? Would you get into another guys ride and change the settings on the HVAC, the stereo, maybe re-tune it because you don't think it should be that way? If you have a cb7 and want to be part of one of the best (if not THE best) forums on the internet, then STFU and realize that it's not designed specifically for you.

I've been on a lot of forums, even ran my own for a year or so, and I can tell you this is the best site you could find. This is a community, not a bunch of asshats posting opinions and stupidity (although we do get some once in a while ).

If you stick around, (and Deev lets you, after you've insulted the man's house) you'll find that most of the time it's more than a community, it's like an extended family. This site has more knowledge about 4th generation Accords than Honda does. This is one of the most organized, friendliest sites you'll ever see. If you don't like it, go back to Team Integra or go to Hondatech and tell them how to run things.

Comment

The accord is not about sponsorship.

We are not the honda fad that most people think hondas are about due to the integras and civics (bastards)
                    of course no offense to the people that actually do their cars right.

We are a bunch of cool cats that like to fix up our grocery getters!
                    I can speak for it since I am in love with these cars as most people that know me can contest to.

so sorry buddy it is not about sponsorships, its about community.
                    Last edited by drummersteve7; 03-06-2010, 09:07 AM.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

im on dsmtuners.com also and this site is way easier to find info cb7tuner.com is a awesome site
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

CB7TUNER all the way
                        My ride History:
                        Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                        Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                        Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                        -----------------------------------
                        1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

CB7TUNER needs...
                          ...less noobs.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The rules need to be reorganized, I'll give you that. It is being worked on.

Otherwise, there's not much chaos here. It may not look like Team Integra, but then again, we don't care to BE Team Integra.

Comment

I agree, simple and functional.

And it's not about having a less noobs it's about having less noobs who are from other sites who seemto think that they know how to run a fuckin site.

BUT!!!!!! I wish we would change the dam pic on the intro page, no offence to Juice21.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Working...
                              X