Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

South of the Boarder CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South of the Boarder CB7

Hey Crew,
    Just got back on the red eye flight from a short 4 day business trip to Central Mexico. Its been six years since I've been back, lots of Hondas in the city and the country side. Ended up visiting a remote area of Jalisco to visit family and old friends. I saw two 92 CB7. 4 door and a coupe. 4 door look like its been to hell and back. Not a pretty thing to see, but it look like one freaking tuff machine. Da coupe was an EX and look stupid sweet with Jalisco plates, they even have a matching plate sticker on the front window. On a scale one to ten, I give it a 9.5 compare to any sweet looking CB7 from the states. I’m going back next month, I will take my cam to post up some funky South of Boarder CB&7 and other Honda aficionados.
    PEACENDAMIDDLEEAST,
    Laloquera

what up man. nice to see another member from jalisco. i'm from guadalajara bro..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Chido! Talk about a country being on its way to modernization. I’m from the Los Altos De Jalisco. So I heard u can shop for anything you can afford in GDL? My friends out there have allot turbo cars and love going out to the track by the airport. I wanna window shop for something custom made in Mexico for a CB7, something that’s unique. Paisas have allot of talent, to the train eye, u can tell the apart da cars from states from those built in Mexico.
      Amor Y Patria
      laloquera

Comment

hell yeah. they got alot of nice cars gdl...

i seen a few righ hand drive cars imported from japan.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Right on! U got any hook ups in GDL for motor parts or superficial parts (fender, hood, exhaust) for a cb7. Im looking for mita$ or barita$ specials, like going to the mercado, same concept.
          laloquera

Comment

OK thats tight and all but this is the Image Gallery, so we're gonna need some images.

Comment

moved to off topic since there's no pictures. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

jalisco !!! , im from guadalajara, and theres alot of clean cbs there , when you get back make sure to post those pics

CALI LIFE STYLE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

My bad folks! How do I move this thread to off topic?
                  PS. I think you guys are doing one heck of awsome job providing this forum for cb7 owners. Any or all help would be apreciated.
                  Gratz!
                  laloquera

Comment

Working...
                  X