Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where did you hear about CB7Tuner.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for pictures on Front lips to suit my CB3 Accord and came across this site

Comment

well, my first car is a CB7, i wanted to learn more about it...so i found this site :]

Comment

Google. I was looking up 92 Accord pictures and I found a pic of GHOST2.2's red coupe. I clicked the picture and got linked to here.

Comment

Googled, "suspension parts for 1990 honda accord ex-r" and some thread from here popped up.

Comment

Doing research

I was doing research for my 92 coupe lx and cb7tunner came up. Beleive it or not I passed it up twice and the third time I visited and sing up as a member and have continued to visit. Great job ladies and gentz!
            laloquera

Comment

Press10bb6

Comment

i googled 'how to install a cold air intake on a 1992 honda accord' lol. i didnt know shit about cars then

Comment

I did a google image search for a 1991 Accord coupe, because I had just bought my pheonix red coupe and was looking for ideas. That's back when I was 15.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

mwir.net

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      I had just bought my pheonix red coupe and was looking for ideas.
                      You HAD a Phoenix Red coupe and you got rid of it?? Shame on you Kev-O

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

A 93 accord sedan was my first car when i was 16..Blew the motor cause i thought i was hitting vtec in a f22a6..Joking but yea ran that car too hard maxed it beating a camry 07 at 125! now im 19 driving a sentra and hate it! I wanted to work on a car looked all over craigslist just to figure out what i wanted, i had one right in my yard.Now i have a h22a jdm spec waiting to go in after wiring harness and computers [automatic] are bought! =]..I was so happy to see other automatic swaps on this site! this site was my motivation for it all! seeing all your accords made me so excited to get mine back up and running! thnx guys!

Comment

I searched CB7 on google and it was the first website that popped up.
                          Probably one of the best searches I've ever made.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

i heard about it from a fellow accord owner who pulled up next to me at a stop light one day. we ended up being pretty good buds after that. appearently cb's are good for making new friends lol

Comment

youtube

Comment

Saw a cb7 in front of burger king with the cb7tuner.com sticker on its rear window so i went to it. Its funny because a couple of days later one of my fathers friends had told me about this site.
                                Last edited by XINSANEJDMX; 03-14-2010, 11:25 PM.

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
                                93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
                                92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                                X