Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

who hates pot holes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
    I do! I do!!
    If I hit a pot hole like that I wouldent have a trans conected to my engine! lol
    i cracked my tranny on my cb wagon two summers ago. i was about 3 inchs low on blown shocks

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i hate pot holes and den drivin around dem makes it seem like reckless drivin to the 5-0

Comment

I was in the same situation as the OP last winter. Huge gash in the side of my tire from a pot hole. It was raining and I pulled over to change it. Worse part...I was only like a mile away from the Repair shop I was working at but I was too stubborn to call them b/c I wanted to show them that I didn't need a "Mans" help.

I went back to the shop but they didn't have my tire in stock so i ended up spending 2 hours waiting at Town Fair Tire while soaking wet.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

no no two down for pot holes!!

Comment

i swerve all the time, for the lilttlest crack, and im not even dropped, just hearing my wheel hit a whole pisses me off.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              i swerve all the time, for the lilttlest crack, and im not even dropped, just hearing my wheel hit a whole pisses me off.
              Well I guess you will be ready if and when you drop. Its always good to practice driving like that before you get slammed cause it you fuk up after your car will be fuked up.
              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

I do.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

i just hit a pothole tonight. i dont think anythings wrong but i still am gonna check anyway. potholes suck.
                  my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                  MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                    i hate them too, what i hate even more is trash that fell of trucks that are in damn middle of the damn road.
                    When I was on the highway about a year back a ladder fell off of a truck and landed in the middle of the fast lane. Almost hit the fucker but luckily I saw it in time.

There aren't many potholes where I live but there are a lot of sudden road level changes and it kills me to have to drive over them. I hate the roads that have 'grooves' in them from being heavily traveled. It's like driving with your wheels in troughs; every time I have to change a lane I have to steer more than normal just to get out of the dips. Don't even get me started about braking during a lane change with those fuckers; if you aren't prepared you're going to get in an accident because all the weight shifts to the front and the steering decides to get silly.

Comment

i absolutley hate them and im not even lowered. the street i live on is like pothole central and i swear to god theres like a strip of potholes across the street so you cant avoid them although i avoid about 98&#37; of them. if i do hit one i say ouch in my head cause i know it hurts the car. i have to try and get a picture of my street to show you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                        Try living in MO..potholes from hell....
                        Qc,canada = Potholes from hell! Beleive me!

Comment

Thinking about it now, the only thing I hate worse than potholes are the city workers that fill them with an asphalt type of mixture using only shovels to fill them. They leave the filling about 4" high and expect people like us to pack it down with our tires when we drive over it! BS!!!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I hate potholes i had a CRX a while back with some clean 17s idk what kind due to my dumba** looking at my phone i hit a pothole which cracked the wheel me being so young and never knowing it was fixable threw away the wheel sucks!
                            Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

god punished low cars with rims by making potholes lmao

Comment

Having to brake hard and go over a pot hole or bump makes me want to die.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X