Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

who hates pot holes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me about it! the street i grew up i ripped the rubber peice under the windsheild fuid resivor under the bumper. and my car is stock!

on a side note. my fiancee 2004 hyundi accent can't make it through my moms road with a spare tire lol!
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

It's not really the potholes I hate, but it's these damn DIPS in Texas. But hey you are in Texas. Only place that someone will stop and help you in the rain. Not a native but noticed that about Texans.

Last edited by guam671; 05-26-2010, 12:43 AM.

"Exhaust the Body, Proceed the Mind, Cultivate the Spirit"

Comment

I hate them!

Click For MRT

Comment

I'm the king of pot hole haters my man. Ruined a brand new ball joint cause of 'em...and bent 4 rims...course I'm a pro at hammering out steelies now
          ____

Comment

I used to be terrified of them, but now I finally got around to changing my upper ball joints (which I was VERY lucky hadn't failed yet cause there was nothing left of them) and now I'm not afraid anymore! By the way, Quebec has the worse potholes in the world. HIGHWAYS have potholes here.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

MEEEEEEEE ! theres one right in front of my house and everytime i pull out of the driveway i hit it ill take pictures today if ya want.

"Times keep changing, from rice, to jdm, Tucking to Flushing"
              93Civichttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160321
              92Accordhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158283SOLD!

Comment

who hates pot holes?

The bend in one of my ITR's does.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

My Cousin just hit a pot hole and now his motor is ruined in his Audi....It took some dumb sense on his part though, cause most people would have pulled over 2 c if there was any damage instead of just driving till you got home....His excuse was that he just wanted 2 get home and was too buzzed to think properly! This is something that he will be paying 4 a long time! Hard lesson learned

Comment

I know that my wife does she hit one awhile back popped it. The week before I just put new tires in it. She was mad when I said she had to pay for another tire.
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Best bet would be to cal your local state government owned magistrate to get that fixed. Tell it to em like this im paying taxes and nothing is getting done.

Please fix the highway and get a couple of other people to complain about it too fom their shit being torn up watch how quick you see the dzoers out there with the tar trucks and jackhammers. See a pothole call it in or deal with it everytime you have to dip around.

Comment

i tried that.. i hit a pothole (rather, a hole that was cut into the road for some unknown work being done) a while back and my front lower ball joint snapped. needless to say some damage was done. i called and bugged them to pay for the damage to my car, but they flat out refused. a month later that hole was still there, no signs, nothing. here in quebec we pay very high taxes for the infrastructure, and its just about the worst roads and highways in the continent.

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Man Holes is more like it out here in NY , And my car isnt even lowered yet . . iThink sometimes if im going to survive

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X