Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

who hates pot holes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who hates pot holes?

i was driving today home from my friends house already dark and raining....
    im going about 40 in a 2 way road and BOOOM!
    i was like F..K i hit a pot hole about 6 inches deep filled with water so it was pretty much invisible!
    my right rear tire had hit so hard that it popped....
    im so pissed right now i had to stop and change my tire in the rain but luckily some people are nice!
    some guy with his family stopped and helped me change it
    sucks tho i need to go get a new tire tomorrow

so who else hates pot holes?

I do
    Ground Up Construction In Progress
    Members Ride Thread

Comment

I do! I do!!
      If I hit a pot hole like that I wouldent have a trans conected to my engine! lol
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
        I do! I do!!
        If I hit a pot hole like that I wouldent have a trans conected to my engine! lol
        ahahah
        ima check tomorrow and make sure there isnt anything broken tomorrow morning ...
        i sure hope i dont

Comment

i hate them too, what i hate even more is trash that fell of trucks that are in damn middle of the damn road.

Comment

I LOVE POT HOLES!!!! haha
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride
            Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
            Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

i fill them up with sand or spray paint around them with very bright color so i know where they are at got some near my house

Comment

I like 'em, just because it gives me an excuse to swerve them. (Only at lower speeds. I don't try it on the highway)

I hate hitting them, though. I die a lil every time I hit one.

Comment

I feel you men i hit a pot hole on f.m 78 last week mess my rim up bad so i got home and i call the city up and they told me that they really can't do to much for me that sucks. That how it goes in texas

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

I hate pot holes. I love speed humps ( not bumps ) though. Ever hit one at 60mph?

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
                      I like 'em, just because it gives me an excuse to swerve them. (Only at lower speeds. I don't try it on the highway)

I hate hitting them, though. I die a lil every time I hit one.
                      i know what you mean! i like swerving them too

but hate hitting them

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
                        I feel you men i hit a pot hole on f.m 78 last week mess my rim up bad so i got home and i call the city up and they told me that they really can't do to much for me that sucks. That how it goes in texas
                        yup i hate texas roads there all falling apart

Comment

I hate them here in NYC. 1 time I hit one that killed 2 rims 2 tires in one hit

Then after fixing it I hit another one killing the tire

That was a few year back, now im a Pro at missing them

Links to my rides :
                          1992 Accord EX*
                          1990 Accord EX
                          1991 Accord SE (4th)
                          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                          1991 Accord SE

Comment

potholes broke my car 2x

broke my oil pan

broke my tranny

Comment

ummm...
                              it would be easier to count how many people like potholes vs. how many people hate potholes.. lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X