Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fit Recall (Deev You better Check this out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fit Recall (Deev You better Check this out)

http://autos.aol.com/article/honda-f...nda-fit-recall

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

646,000? Damn.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

wont that happen to any car? lol, I think I'm gonna try the window open in the rain test hahaha. Oops guess my electrical window switch isn't waterproof. But good that you posted....we can't have our mod/owner rolling w/ a potential hazard.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Don't tell me you never open your door to get in and out when it rain.
          or at drive thru that have no small roof thing to cover you .
          little drip of rain shouldn't damage it or catch on fire.

I think that is the issue, not left your window open in the rain. even if
          that is the case, Honda probably don't want it catch on fire.

Comment

At least the floor mat isn't making the accelerator pedal stick.
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
              At least the floor mat isn't making the accelerator pedal stick.
              the floor mat wasnt even the problem either. lol
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I have an 09 (though my odometer would make you think it was a 99... )

I wonder if mine will get recalled for a sticky emergency brake... mine wouldn't fully disengage yesterday. Figures, 8,000 miles past the warranty.

Good job on Honda's part, though. It took years, and like 28 car fires, for GM to recall various 3800 V6 equipped cars.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I have an 09 (though my odometer would make you think it was a 99... )

I wonder if mine will get recalled for a sticky emergency brake... mine wouldn't fully disengage yesterday. Figures, 8,000 miles past the warranty.

Good job on Honda's part, though. It took years, and like 28 car fires, for GM to recall various 3800 V6 equipped cars.
                  stop trying to drift w your hands full of food, and your ebrake wont get sticky lol

they'll probably recommend an ebrake clean and adjust, which is done every 30k and its very easy to do
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Every 30k? Damn... I should have had it done 3 times already...

I need to get that thing into the dealership for service. It's at 108k, and I've never done anything more than oil changes, brake pads, and tires. It desperately needs a valve adjustment.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      Every 30k? Damn... I should have had it done 3 times already...

I need to get that thing into the dealership for service. It's at 108k, and I've never done anything more than oil changes, brake pads, and tires. It desperately needs a valve adjustment.
                      start spending money on her, or shes gonna fall apart and be just as useless as an old pos.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Very true. My 86 Accord has fewer miles on it. Of course, the suspension and brakes have less than 3000 on them, and the engine and transmission are brand new...

Comment

Hey, at least it's not a Toyota...

>.>

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Damn what about your belts and water pump?

Comment

What, my hachi roku? Which it is, because that's Japanese for "eight six"... and it's a 1986 Accord It does kinda look like an AE86 though.

Or my Fit, which everyone keeps calling a Matrix...

Comment

Working...
                              X