Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Blame the USA for the earthquake....its always our fault..lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    hmm...interesting. Although HAARP is not used supposed to be used for warfare, I can definitely see how Chavez will take the opportunity to use HAARP as the cause of the earthquake. Of course he said that the U.S was also potentially responsible for the quake in China, but we heard nothing about that conspiracy until now when the devastation hits a little closer to home...seems very odd.
    Chavez is a little odd. Well not really. When it hits closer to home, he is more apt to be able to build some momentum off of it.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      Seriously?

You want to call me ignorant? Really?

Did you know that Flouride is actually VERY good for you, but only in really tiny dosages?

Did you know that we put it in the water to make sure our children don't have flouride deficiency, and that EVERY child gets it? Did you know that is also why you are not supposed to use flouride toothpaste unless directed, and should ESPECIALLY not use toothpaste manufactured in China, because much of it is too high in flouride, and when combined with the flouride in our water system, it can be a fatal dose?

Did you also know that nobody has us by the balls, because when our currency becomes worthless, so does every other person holding our currency. It isn't like their currency will suddenly be good just because they are rich...
      see you still dont understand, neither do i. i'm no good at explaining it. im not calling you ignorant. maybe you just dont understand like i. i just want to make conversation because stuff like this is interesting to me.

personally all this conspiracy shit makes me feel like im in a fairy tale of Xerxes trying to take over the world like in the movie 300. it may be tru and probably not.

BTW, those with power hold money. its not the money they want it is complete power, understand yet? (im not a calling you dumb just going along with the jst of things; follow along =]) They will pay people to say untrue things like in this case flouride.

@Deevergote i like this kind of conversation, pls dont close this thread unlsess hell breaks loose in here lol

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

dude i totally understand what you are trying to say here, no misunderstandings; i know Fluoride is "good" for you supposedly.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
          see you still dont understand, neither do i. i'm no good at explaining it. im not calling you ignorant. maybe you just dont understand like i. i just want to make conversation because stuff like this is interesting to me.

personally all this conspiracy shit makes me feel like im in a fairy tale of Xerxes trying to take over the world like in the movie 300. it may be tru and probably not.

BTW, those with power hold money. its not the money they want it is complete power, understand yet? (im not a calling you dumb just going along with the jst of things; follow along =]) They will pay people to say untrue things like in this case flouride.

@Deevergote i like this kind of conversation, pls dont close this thread unlsess hell breaks loose in here lol
          Um they want total power, but unless we give it to them, then they can't have it.

When the economy collapses so does the money that allows them to "buy" power according to you.

Of course, the better way to prevent that from happening is to be active in your government, which is something that 75% of Americans FAIL to do. But clearly, that is not as sensational as a bunch of fat old idiots sitting in their compound complaining about who is trying to take what from them, so they don't have to face their failure in life, and can just project it onto everyone else.

I understand plenty. I understand the scientific process, I understand how the system works, I understand how the government works, I understand how power is given and taken away, and I understand that the individual has a whole lot more control over the world than they want to believe, because that makes it hard to blame everyone else.

Science says when flouride is used correctly, it is good for you. How else do you explain over 300 million people in one country that have no issues due to flouride? Apparently, you dismiss it as lies.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Modern slavery is what it is, they have us by the balls....
            Please elaborate on the modern slavery bit...slavery is not modern, it is still very much in existance, therefore it's hasn't disappeared, ever, it's another form of slavery maybe, but it's certainly not modern.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
              Um they want total power, but unless we give it to them, then they can't have it.

When the economy collapses so does the money that allows them to "buy" power according to you.

Of course, the better way to prevent that from happening is to be active in your government, which is something that 75% of Americans FAIL to do. But clearly, that is not as sensational as a bunch of fat old idiots sitting in their compound complaining about who is trying to take what from them, so they don't have to face their failure in life, and can just project it onto everyone else.

I understand plenty. I understand the scientific process, I understand how the system works, I understand how the government works, I understand how power is given and taken away, and I understand that the individual has a whole lot more control over the world than they want to believe, because that makes it hard to blame everyone else.

Science says when flouride is used correctly, it is good for you. How else do you explain over 300 million people in one country that have no issues due to flouride? Apparently, you dismiss it as lies.

i am willing to agree with you on flouride its good in some ways bad in others. How old are you btw, you seem not like the other 12 year old minds on here, lol. Have you seen the documentaries such as the zeitgeist and such. i know it could be complete bull shit but its something to think about, you know like the "what if factor"
              [/URL]

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Please elaborate on the modern slavery bit...slavery is not modern, it is still very much in existance, therefore it's hasn't disappeared, ever, it's another form of slavery maybe, but it's certainly not modern.
                indeed i was gonna elaborate on that when i wrote it, slavery has progressed into something that we don't even realize its crazy i could go on but rather not.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i am willing to agree with you on flouride its good in some ways bad in others. How old are you btw, you seem not like the other 12 year old minds on here, lol. Have you seen the documentaries such as the zeitgeist and such. i know it could be complete bull shit but its something to think about, you know like the "what if factor"
                  [/URL]
                  Funny you mention that, but I believe Scott just turned the big 13! lol,,I j/k Scott...but he is a very smart individual that's for sure

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22

Comment

Funny you mention that, but I believe Scott just turned the big 13! lol,,I j/k Scott...but he is a very smart individual that's for sure
                    i agree very intelligent i like how he threw great info on fluoride on me i like that shit. Im amazed no one is cussing each other out, i wouldn't want this great conversation to close.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i agree very intelligent i like how he threw great info on fluoride on me i like that shit. Im amazed no one is cussing each other out, i wouldn't want this great conversation to close.
                      No reasons to be cussing eachother out, I mean what's the point of that? But don't worry if it does happen, I'll lay down the hammer!

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

No reasons to be cussing eachother out, I mean what's the point of that? But don't worry if it does happen, I'll lay down the hammer!
                        yeah, i like this kind of environment, listen, think then talk. sweet

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

yeah, i like this kind of environment, listen, think then talk. sweet
                          just like school my friend

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

indeed, i hated school but i saw the purpose of it in college. =]

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

WOw.. So I clicked on this thread expecting like a demotivational poster or something.
                              But instead Extacee and Scott are arguing about flouride lol.

Anywho I feel like the point of Chavez saying all that stuff is like deev says, its a Hitler technique...Hitler used the British. Chavez used the US. same difference. Chavez is not to be listened to or taken seriously at all imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X