Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rota Circuit 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rota Circuit 8

I want these wheels, but I'm stuck on which color to go with. I can't decipher whether or not I should go with Flat Black or Gunmetal. I am definitely going for that "sleeper" theme so I was leaning towards Flat Black.

Oh, and if anybody knows what color this rim is in this picture please let me know. I like it as well.

So, tell me what you think I should go with, and any opinion on these wheels would be okay as well. FYI: My car is Seattle Silver, and the rims will be 16x7 with 205/50 tires.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

these wheels are awsome all the colors look ok to me specially white but on my cb. Hard to decide! they look good in black on your car.

Comment

I'm thinking flat black because it will go with the trim of the car better. I've seen Rota gunmetal in person, it is dark grey, but has a shine to it (not gloss, but like satin). I think the shine will not flow with the look.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

how much do they cost and do the make 18" off the wall question...
        Last edited by HondaFan81; 01-20-2010, 03:07 PM.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

I'm sure you could have looked it up.

Anyhow, www.machiii.net is one reference to get your info.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Depends on what you want. Black rims tend to look smaller. Another bad thing about black rims are that they look like shit unless you're always wetting your tires. Gunmetal is clean but I would have to say that bronze and sports bronze has to be the best ones in my book.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              I'm thinking flat black because it will go with the trim of the car better. I've seen Rota gunmetal in person, it is dark grey, but has a shine to it (not gloss, but like satin). I think the shine will not flow with the look.
              Very true, it would look better with the trim, especially if I go along and black the chrome trim out, and the H emblem, etc. Black it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                Depends on what you want. Black rims tend to look smaller. Another bad thing about black rims are that they look like shit unless you're always wetting your tires. Gunmetal is clean but I would have to say that bronze and sports bronze has to be the best ones in my book.
                I detail cars so that's not a problem with me. My car is always shining, even the tires.

Comment

Working...
                X