Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sleep talkin' man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sleep talkin' man!

the funniest thing in the world!
    read and enjoy everyone!
    http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

"You're pretty. pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty.... [long pause] Now fuck off and be pretty somewhere else. I'm bored."

Comment

this is the one that got to me first

[hand tangled in my hair, massaging my scalp] "I'm stuck. I'm stuck. Your pubes! You got to shave."

i was laughing for a while lol

Comment

Yeah, that one had me laughing too!

Comment

hahaha "It's CHICKEN and you LIKE IT. Lentil-loving, bean burger-shitting wanker."

life is good.

Comment

[in a cute, sing-song voice] "Time to bounce your face off the waa-aall."

Comment

bump!

Comment

My friend posted on facebook about her husband talking in his sleep the night you made this thread... I had to share the link with her

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  My friend posted on facebook about her husband talking in his sleep the night you made this thread... I had to share the link with her
                  man thats comedy!
                  its a hilarious link!!

Comment

WIN !!
                    "Hey, don't... don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an email, then I can ignore it at my pleasure."
                    And...
                    "I'd rather peel off my skin and bathe my weeping raw flesh in a bath of vinegar than spend any time with you. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it personally."
                    Last edited by ibr_adam09; 01-20-2010, 12:48 AM.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

funny stuff.

I don't sleep talk but 2weeks ago I shocked my chick in the chin and then covered her face with my hand, she was mad and tried to kick me off the bed. I felt bad

Marry Jane

Comment

first time seein this. funny stuff cant stop reading it. thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X