Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hmotors shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmotors shipping?

Anyone bought a tranny/motor combo from here and give me a ballpark on shipping... im trying to plan for the costs of my h swap

Click it.... You know you wanna
    Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Originally posted by 91kid View Post
    Anyone bought a tranny/motor combo from here and give me a ballpark on shipping... im trying to plan for the costs of my h swap
    Ask hmotors. They'll tell you how much to ship it. shipping costs usually involve where they are and where you are, but plan on it being a couple of hundred bucks to the nearest shipping depot, and a couple hundred more if you want it to your door.

Comment

It was $200 to a shop for me in 2003.

The best thing to do would be to call them. Steve isn't a member here, so you're not going to get any official answers from them on this site. Unless you have someone from your area responding, the rates will be different. My quote is to NJ... You're a good deal closer to them!

Comment

ok thanks i was just trying to get a ballpark... but ill give them a call

Comment

Its around 200 to 250 to the door plus more to get it off the truck using their liftgate on the tail of the truck of the compan thats bringing to you. This is how they get you. remember for shipping to a residence costs more than shipping it to a industrial area.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            Its around 200 to 250 to the door plus more to get it off the truck using their liftgate on the tail of the truck of the compan thats bringing to you. This is how they get you. remember for shipping to a residence costs more than shipping it to a industrial area.
            So if i had it shipped to say my work it would be cheaper?? or to pick it up at say ups?

Comment

So if i had it shipped to say my work it would be cheaper?? or to pick it up at say ups?
              If its chipped to an industrial area its cheaper. Bif your pickin it up it should be cheaper but make sure you have a good vehicle to pick it up with like a van or big enough space in the car like removin seats and whatnot.

Comment

I have a dodge dually 1 ton pickup haha i think i can haul it... ill have to see where the depo or whatever is though

Comment

Just call them. I'm sure they can answer that. They'll tell you how much shipped to you, and also shipped to a local business etc. assuming that is cheaper.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

It costs extra to a residence because it has to be transferred from the shipping truck to a local delivery truck with a liftgate at a freight depot. It will be alot cheaper if you pick it up somewhere that has a loading dock.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

ok thanks i was just trying to get a ballpark... but ill give them a call
                      You're asking on an internationally populated site... that's one hell of a ballpark!

Comment

i just posted a topic like this 2 weeks ago. i called and they gave me a quote in 5 minutes. dont b a pussy and just call!

they told me 250$ shipped to my house

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Working...
                        X