Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

shit talkerz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit talkerz

how come people talk some much shit about our cbz .....last night i took my car 2 jdm night and people were just saying o you got a cb ...nice piece of shit ...them things are heavy but yet they wouldnt race me hahah but still

Pics of said piece of shit..

Comment

because 98% of them are slow and not worth racing.

How many nice cb's are there really? a nice clean and decently modified cb is pretty hard to come by.

Complaining about weight though is pretty retarded. funny thing is they probably would have raced you if you were in a prelude and funny thing about that is they are actually heavier than the accord!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
        x2

Originally posted by visualpoet
        some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

2800 lbs. is heavy? i think they are somewhat light compared to newer cars. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I get that too man being Cali where everyone thinks they have a fast car because them and they're friends built them or have the wanna be jdm crap from ebay.

I have broken off some of the supposed fast civics and shit.

They say what they say till they get shown up by a CB
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Yeah, it seems that everyone is hooked on the civic/integra phase. Don't get me wrong I do like civic's and integra's but why not be different and do something not many do? That's my approach, I use to have a coupe back in the day and 18 cars later I have a 4dr because I missed my cb so much.

Comment

Are you serious let em talk cause thats all they can do. Run them for money bet theyll shut their mouth then. Or better yet go turbo and dont tell them anything about what your runnin.

Theyll just be quiet and sit in the corner and talk shit all day just like the people out here . And theres such a thing out there called JDM night lol? The jdm anything phase get alot of unwanted attention these days.

Comment

140hp is still fairly standard for an economical 2800lb car these days. An H22 swap brings the CB's power to weight up to that of the new Civic Si, which is respectable for an NA 4 cylinder.

The CB7's performance potential isn't all that dated.

Now, if your car looks like shit... that's on you.

Comment

The bullshit stops when the green light drops.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
                      Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
                      x2
                      x3! come on lets see it

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        140hp is still fairly standard for an economical 2800lb car these days. An H22 swap brings the CB's power to weight up to that of the new Civic Si, which is respectable for an NA 4 cylinder.

The CB7's performance potential isn't all that dated.

Now, if your car looks like shit... that's on you.
                        well said

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                          x3! come on lets see it
                          x4!!

^^MY OLD RIDE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

If your car looks like a piece of shit, and runs like a piece of shit, people are going to say that it is a piece of shit. However, if you drive a fairly clean CB, stock Civics and Tegs aren't anything special compared to you.
                            R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                              If your car looks like a piece of shit, and runs like a piece of shit, people are going to say that it is a piece of shit. However, if you drive a fairly clean CB, stock Civics and Tegs aren't anything special compared to you.
                              x2 Well put

Comment

Working...
                              X