Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

STUPID.. imo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUPID.. imo

lol I hate those fucking things "donk" is dumb! imo

how does everyone else feel? lol
    Bought From
    Tommi
    RiKan_BoY86

current s2k fund... $200

This thread is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
      This thread is dumb.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

hehehehehe =]
        Bought From
        Tommi
        RiKan_BoY86

current s2k fund... $200

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          lol.

well they probably think the same thing about us and our hondas i look at every one of those in my area and think nothing but "drug dealer". only because they cost so much. most of these guys dont even work anywhere and the sets of rims they have are running about $3k without tires.

Comment

never seen around here! maybe if I go to h-town.

Comment

I've got a buddy that absolutely loves DONKS. He was trying to talk me into raising the CB and putting 22s on it. Never.

I think they are the dumbest waste of money ever. It takes little to no knowledge at all to raise a car and put big rims on it. It ugly, and unsafe.

I Hate DONKS. Nuff Said.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                lol.

well they probably think the same thing about us and our hondas i look at every one of those in my area and think nothing but "drug dealer". only because they cost so much. most of these guys dont even work anywhere and the sets of rims they have are running about $3k without tires.
                There's a difference in modifying a car to where it may handle better or better brakes, or better looking nice wheels, and modifying a car in a way which beats the suspension to death, eats breaks, and breaks tie rods, and bogs the car down.

My 6th gen accord thread
                99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                  There's a difference in modifying a car to where it may handle better or better brakes, or better looking nice wheels, and modifying a car in a way which beats the suspension to death, eats breaks, and breaks tie rods, and bogs the car down.
                  Exactly, notice how they raise it and put huge rims on it, but don't bother to upgrade the brakes! One of the things that this directly affects is braking. It's a safety issue.

This provides no gain whatsoever, except looking ridiculous. But whatever you're into I guess.

Comment

imo i have seen these cars done right...not many but there are a few that the guys went all out and redid suspension and built their engines etc...it is stupid expensive and alot of people that try don't succed...i don't have anything against raising an old grand marquise or delta but when you go and jack up a monte carlo ss or cutlass which is intended more for speeding then cruising is retarded...and i don't mean jack it up like that picture but a few inches and some dueces look nice...but everyone has their opinions...

Comment

true. people slam cars. it tears up the ball joints and all. people will spend $900+ to slam the car but will ignore all the other parts of the suspension. but people still do it.

there always different aspects to modifying a car. either for performance or just for looks. but its still modifying the car. being slammed doesnt make the car handle better. granted. most of these guys didnt start doing this til the idiot rappers did. same for most of the guys int he tuner industry. there are ones who did it before any of us were born and there are others who did it when Fast and the Furious came out we're all still part of the big picture. the industry of modifying cars to our liking.

Comment

I want to see one flip. And I hope the guy driving is sipping on some pimp juice while it happens too. so that way when he gets out he'll look at his shirt and say "what teh fuck"
                        wat?

Comment

i would never do this. i think it is a waste but then again people have their own taste.

Comment

I was pissed once because I got stuck at an intersection with about 50 other cars b/c cool guy in his 26" wheels tried to make a left turn and snapped a tie rod. The he was stuck and looked like a complete idiot, I just chuckled to myself.

My 6th gen accord thread
                            99 Miata

Comment

I was pissed once because I got stuck at an intersection with about 50 other cars b/c cool guy in his 26" wheels tried to make a left turn and snapped a tie rod. The he was stuck and looked like a complete idiot, I just chuckled to myself.
                              I'd be pointing at him, laughing, making rude comments, and doing everything in my power to make him feel like a jackass. But that's just me, I'm a douche sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X