Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick question

how do i acess the "for sale" from members section, and also is there a place where i can look to see if there is anyone localy with a cb7?

Have you read the "sticky" threads at the top of this section? I bet you'll find your answers in there. Along with other very important information regarding how this site works

Comment

When deev talks to you, its like God talking.

you'll listen if you know whats good for you.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

well this was a short lived thread thanks dev for the answer!!!
        from this

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Have you read the "sticky" threads at the top of this section? I bet you'll find your answers in there. Along with other very important information regarding how this site works
          hey deev u should make it so when new users come in,they have to read the stickys first befor they can click on other threads .then start posting in the beginner section.

my new turbo build

Comment

If I knew how to do that, I would.

Additionally, 92smokeaccord, please resize your sig. It is far too large.

Comment

You mean there's something you CAN'T do!

The grand masta has a weakness. I'm in shock! lol, jk deev.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

i cant resize it my computer frezzes every time i try to.but i can take the words out of it.will that work for u deev?but u can do a lock out like the classafides and requier a password for them to post in the beginner form and then pass 30 posts and to go to the calssafides.

is this better? \/\/\/

my new turbo build

Comment

sorry guys im coming over from wvmotorsports and i forgot to read the stickys lol my bad thanks tho

Comment

does any body know

hello all had a quick ? i have a 92 cb7 coupe and i heard that a 91-93 legend coupe lip will fit my car is true and wat mods do i have to do

Comment

The first thing you need to do is search... because that question has been answered a million times.

Second, you need to learn not to post unrelated questions in other people's threads. If your question isn't related to the topic being discussed, it does not belong there.

92smokeaccord, yes, that's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                        hey deev u should make it so when new users come in,they have to read the stickys first befor they can click on other threads .then start posting in the beginner section.
                        I was gonna send him a pm about it a while back, never did cuz I fig it won't happen.

And look he doesn't kno how to do it.

Only if... bossman, check on that. So you can make that happen.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                          When deev talks to you, its like God talking.

you'll listen if you know whats good for you.
                          amen to that...i posted a dumb question and nearly got struck by lightning

lol OWNED

The first thing you need to do is search... because that question has been answered a million times.

Second, you need to learn not to post unrelated questions in other people's threads. If your question isn't related to the topic being discussed, it does not belong there.
                          SHAZZAM! youve been strucked by deev's lightning rod....*scared shitless, jaber exits this thread before deev fixes his attention onto him*

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

if im not mistaken in the beginning it said any ? is not a stupid ? and even if this has Ben answered a thousand times its a conversation starter for those who don't know what their doing and whats wrong with learning you have to craw before you walk. thanks ituner82 delete me if you wont the truth hurts some times

Comment

think about it dude if you search then you can find all the stuff that has been talked about. its not that hard to figure something out if everybody is talking about the same thing you can figure it out with no problem it dont take much.

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Working...
                              X