Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tiger Woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Woods

Has anybody heard the news on Tiger lately? If not, you are probably living in the darkness of your basement and pretend to be proud of your virginity.

So word is that he has been having an affair with not one, but several different women. The rumor is that his wife found out and came after him with a golf club, allegedly chasing him down the driveway causing him to crash his Cadillac Escalade into a fire hydrant and also a tree.

There is evidence out now about his affairs. Text messages, voice mail, etc. It is getting worse and worse for him lately. Staying silent about it is only making things worse for him.

What do you guys think about all this?
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

damn so thats what happend i heard about him wreking the esclade but i didnt know why damn tiger damn!!!!!
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Yea, I've been listening to a lot about it lately on the news and the radio. It seems the billionaire golf sensation isn't the greatest role after all. lol.

What do you expect though, he's got a ton of money, and he is going to meet a lot of people and get those temptations. After all, he's only human.

Comment

bottom line, who gives a fuck? how is the bullshit goin on n Tiger's life gonna make our lives better. just like he said "it's a private matter" between him & his wife. but that's the media for ya, puttin ppls shit on blast. fuckin bastards

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
          bottom line, who gives a fuck?
          That's what I keep saying because I don't give a fuck! It's his life, not mine. He fucked up, got caught, and the media is having a field day with it... go figure.
          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

I think it's funny. Everyone thought he was untouchable, the perfect role mode. Now that he's been caught he wants to keep it "behind closed doors" I hope it leads to his divorce and a bunch of other media bullshit.

I don't see it ruining his career, but a blemish would be nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
              I think it's funny. Everyone thought he was untouchable, the perfect role mode. Now that he's been caught he wants to keep it "behind closed doors" I hope it leads to his divorce and a bunch of other media bullshit.

I don't see it ruining his career, but a blemish would be nice to see.
              Exactly, everybody thought he was so perfect, but this was only because he was so quiet. Now this came out and it was a surprise to everyone. The media is only blowing it up because he is who he is.

Just look at the David Letterman sex scandal. Remember how fast it all passed over, now nobody is even talking about it. But with somebody like Tiger, this is going to be played out by the media as long as it possibly can.

Comment

I don't even think I heard about Letterman. I like that dude!

Tiger... fuck him. Cheaters deserve to be hung out to dry. If you can't be committed to one person, don't get married. She should've shoved that club up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I don't even think I heard about Letterman. I like that dude!

Tiger... fuck him. Cheaters deserve to be hung out to dry. If you can't be committed to one person, don't get married. She should've shoved that club up his ass.
                  Hey, this might be in her favor. She could get half

Comment

If he's cheating on her, there's no doubt about it. Unless they signed a pre-nup... even then, he may have violated terms in it by being unfaitful (that'll be in any pre-nup I arrange in the future... if my spouse is unfaithful, she isn't entitled to "her half"...)

Comment

This reminds me of the Alex Rodriguez steroid bullshit. You NEVER hear of it now, due to who he is. I don't give a fuck who you are, rich, poor, famous, infamous. If you do something like this, where it's subject to public scrutiny, deal with whatever comes of it. Don't try to keep it behind closed doors. If you wanted to keep it behind closed doors, don't bring it out in the streets... in Tiger's case, literally.

And if he is in fact cheating on his wife, I hope she gets everything and I hope it ruins his career.

Comment

It'll definitely discourage some sponsors, I'm sure. Kobe got pulled off the Nutella jars real quick when he was accused of rape (and I still don't think he's a rapist... unfaithful to his wife, but I don't think he raped that girl... shewas just a crazy golddigger)

When you're a high profile celebrity, DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS!!! Yes, it's his personal life. It is a bit unfair that he's now subject to public scrutiny in something that should be between him and his wife... But when you're a celebrity, you ARE going to be in the spotlight. Also, how stupid do you have to be to assume that some tramp that will sleep with a married rich celeb isn't going to try to cash in as soon as the shit hits the fan?

Tiger's "please remove your name from your voicemail message" message was all over the radio today.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          It'll definitely discourage some sponsors, I'm sure. Kobe got pulled off the Nutella jars real quick when he was accused of rape (and I still don't think he's a rapist... unfaithful to his wife, but I don't think he raped that girl... shewas just a crazy golddigger)

When you're a high profile celebrity, DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS!!! Yes, it's his personal life. It is a bit unfair that he's now subject to public scrutiny in something that should be between him and his wife... But when you're a celebrity, you ARE going to be in the spotlight. Also, how stupid do you have to be to assume that some tramp that will sleep with a married rich celeb isn't going to try to cash in as soon as the shit hits the fan?

Tiger's "please remove your name from your voicemail message" message was all over the radio today.
                          Yep, the problem with celebrities is they don't think about the consequences when they do things. They don't understand that every little thing they do is going to be blown up. And people are going to use them for whatever they can.

I listened to the Tiger "please remove your name from your voicemail" message too. His situation was being discussed on the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show this morning.

I believe that sometimes, cheating is not a bad thing. Some people make bad decisions in life and one of them could very well be, getting married to someone you aren't seriously commited too.

I'm no cheater, but I was the "mystery man" once. Her husband was a complete asshole and violent toward her. I was there and I cared, therefore it created a positive relationship out of the situation. In Tiger's case however, he had no reason to cheat. He also played it off poorly. If I was in his wifes position, I would have beat his ass too, and all I would have been thinking of was the child. Tiger's kid will end up caught in the middle of this, and that is what makes him a jackass.

Comment

Eh... I lost my wife because she cheated, so I suppose I'm biased...

However, if someone is capable of cheating, then they are capable of putting their own wants and desires above the feelings of the person that they supposedly love above all others. The cheating itself isn't as bad as the ABILITY to cheat.

If you marry the wrong person, leave them. Then find someone else. The minute you sleep with someone else, and come home to bed with your spouse... you are a terrible person in my eyes.

Being the one that is with the cheating spouse isn't much better, especially if you know the spouse. If you don't know them, then the "knight in shining armor" thing is there to a point. I still can't condone it, but it's not quite as bad, I suppose.

And yeah... to be able to do something so selfish to your spouse is bad. To do it when you have kids... I have no respect for Tiger as a man.

Comment

his wife is hella hot though. maybe she aint putting out.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X