Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

budget bild-paint ,mufler,air filter, it`s comeing together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

budget bild-paint ,mufler,air filter, it`s comeing together

hi all i tryed to keep the $$$ down --o well. i got this cb for good gas mpgs, and low cost to inshure, low cost of plates . i had no idea how much fun it would be to drive i love it. got it for 1,300 -110,000 miles on it . bent rims.dent in left front [hood,fender,left headlight,both frount turn sginals] no mufler,--- so i got started on it got ex rims $30 , new tires $300 ,hood fender junk jard ,painted them for$200 w/ clearcoat to ,new uper and lower rader hoses,thansmition lines hoses, ex mufler junk yard $12,headlight $25 ,thermstat at honda, spetra air filter auto zone $26 ,new oil and filter $30 on sale ,pvc valve,ex header junk yard .... i needed this cb to look for work so i wand to honda delership spent $960 on timeing belt ,water pump, all seels in there got the clipes for the balenicing shafts,belts , valve adjustment,valve cover gasket ,transmitin fluid dump and replace. the honda dealer broke the bank , o well but i can look for a job now i can`t wait till i get the headers on and get a down pipe for it , and a p12 ecu ,i got the hood on tonight can`t wait to see how good it looks,, the cb needs a paint job .. thats my cb so far
    Last edited by Teddy; 11-28-2009, 03:08 PM.

pictures please.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
      ...got it for 1,300
      ex rims $30
      new tires $300
      hood fender junk jard ,painted them for$200 w/ clearcoat
      ex mufler junk yard $12
      headlight $25
      spetra air filter auto zone $26
      new oil and filter $30 on sale
      timeing belt ,water pump, etc from dealer $960
      So far, not counting these:
      ,new uper and lower rader hoses,thansmition lines hoses,thermstat at honda, ,pvc valve,ex header junk yard
      You've got almost $2900 in the car. And you got ROBBED on the oil and filter. Pep Boys/Advance/AutoZone almost always have a sale for oil, filter, drain pan and rags for less than half that price. Granted, you spent a lot at the dealership for reliability, but...

You don't have a budget build yet. You've got an expensive cb7 beater.

Check out my MRT (click the sig) I've got less than $1800 in the entire car, wheels, ICE and N2O included. That's a budget build!

And let's see some pics!

Comment

Spellcheck. Please.

Comment

Damn dude you bought your cb7 with body damaged for 1300????.....i got my cb that only has rust for 600 but you do have an expensive beater
          <a href="http://www.ilovebodykits.com">Body Kits</a>

Comment

1300 is too much, mine was only 300, for my se

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Spellcheck. Please.
              sorry. i don`t see the spell check thing at the top

Comment

i`m reading up on how to do the pic`s --- i will have pic`s soon

Comment

sorry. i don`t see the spell check thing at the top
                  lol he meant proof-read before posting.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i got the spelling thing worked out

Comment

here are the pic`s

Comment

well it seems pretty decent. nice.

Comment

i think you paid too much for it though, i got mine for 1200 and this is what she looked like when she was stock.

some old guy was the previous owner. lol.

Comment

i like it .most of the time i pay to much . in arizona it`s hard to get low miles on a car. i`v got 250,000 on my 1989 dodge miny van . the new paint on the hood looks great . thanks also i`m getting a p12 ecu on sunday i hope
                            Last edited by Teddy; 11-28-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

You paid way too much for a DX with body damage.

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

2004 Z33 - Brembo BBK, Nismo spoiler, Nismo lip, Nismo shift knob, AEM CAI

Comment

Working...
                              X