Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Honda Interior Comfort And Ergonomics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i think the older prelude seats feel kind of like the 240's. not very comfortable.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

the design works well for me. having only ownd one other car (86 accord). the cb i own seats still seem to be comfy! falln asleep in my cars seems to be the norm for me. long trips? suck. i'm 6'5, if i set up with correct posture, the moon roof doubles as a hairdrier. and my kness are barley bent to where they start to bother me. tilting the seat back to where no one could sit behind me and i'm almost looking out the rear drivers side window. but then i find myself fighting to see through the steering wheel sigh...
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

lol now im glad im not tall, you guys have all the problems.

Comment

What else can I say? Everything depends on version of ACC. In my opinion;

“+”
          + limo interior, lots of place inside, very comfortable
          + some upgrades you can get if you want to; high arm rest, cup holder, personal box for nonsmoker anything else?
          + lumbar support. I use it often
          +
          CB keeps the blindspots to a minimal
          true
          + excellent "meter" "counter"
          + love that green illumination

“-“
          - the head rest of “manager” seat – can’t set it close enough to my head :/ – 184 cm height
          - I agree that the sunroof switch should be in arm rest for example
          - maybe few more gloves, where there any other? JDM option?
          - REALLY SICK but true (got 2 switches) - If I would like to have; heated seats, half antenna, bumper pole, front foglights – you got 7 switches and only 4 place for them wright?

the seats are to low, the whole car is to low for older people like my parents not for me
          Last edited by P-r-z-e-m-o; 11-23-2009, 02:12 PM.

My first car my first ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=148674
          My Polish Ride + Meetings pic
          http://galeria.h3m.pl/main.php?g2_itemId=27303

Comment

You already know my opinion. Great ergonomics and comfort. You can take this concept and apply it to the entire car really, they really engineer things well with actual thought into it. That's what appeals me to Hondas overall and I'll be a lifetime buyer or HondaFan.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              You already know my opinion. Great ergonomics and comfort. You can take this concept and apply it to the entire car really, they really engineer things well with actual thought into it. That's what appeals me to Hondas overall and I'll be a lifetime buyer or HondaFan.
              as will i cisco

Comment

backseats are nice and roomy too. had a friend of mine back in highschool somehow always ended up in the back, guy was 6' 4" and he sat comfortably.

1992 cb7 EX coupe missed

Comment

Originally posted by 92coupex View Post
                  backseats are nice and roomy too. had a friend of mine back in highschool somehow always ended up in the back, guy was 6' 4" and he sat comfortably.
                  yea ive stuffed a few "obese" friends in the back at the same time. lol, they werent too bad. maybe if they were a little bit smaller.

Comment

i think most hondas are uncomfortable for tall people. as with most small import cars.

Comment

I absolutly love the cb int. The dash, the steering wheel, the small pillar that isn't placed in a spot to blind you, the climate controls are easy and simple. I just hate the seats, they hurt my neck after long trips.

Comment

I say this from an DB2 point of view.

Seats were nice, but made me sore on long trips. I don't like the window switch position on the door. I hated the Air controls. I hated that the clock was in the middle of the dash. I loved the placement of the sunroof switch. The speaker placement was garbage. Other than that it was o.k

I'll say what I like about my BMW.
                        The sport seats don't bother me on long trips, lumber support, heated. The window switches are a couple centimeters away from the shifter where my right hand spends most of its time (I like to G grip my wheel). Everything is displayed on the dash, time, mileage etc. The Air control is physically closer to the shifter then it was in the DB2. Overall leather is nice. Speaker placement is on point, the speakers aren't shooting at my ankles.

I'm going to say in closing that although Honda Interiors aren't the best I've been in, they're certainly not the worst.

But in all truth, I prefer my moms volvo Interior over anything.

Comment

i think the layout is great but my front seat sucks....it makes my back hurt....idk why :what: so i just throw it as far back as possible and i dont use it at all

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Working...
                          X