Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Car: WRX - Si - Mazdaspeed - Cobalt SS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    The STi swap into a WRX is a bit of a waste, IMO. It's essentially the same engine. It's like pulling a perfectly good H22A1 for a Type S.

Now, drop the STi motor into THIS:

I'd be happy with that
    There used to be 1 exceptionally clean one of those running around slightly modded. Of course, those were pre WRX days, so I am sure it was mostly just suspension etc, but it was hot as shit.

I know of a couple more that are in really good shape, but they are pretty much stock.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
      But why have to roll down your own windows or modify them to go down when an Si does it for free. I would rather spend money on performance parts that making my windows not go down, and I would rather be able to roll all of them down... Funny how you dismiss your own flawed logic, don't you think?

Blah blah blah, I am going to try and throw out jibber jabber to hide the fact that my computers have to limit my power in order for me to have traction. Define it anyway you want. Your nannies are limited the amount of power produced so you can have traction. I.E. if your engine is capable of producing 300HP and the nannies limit it, then you aren't actually getting 300HP. It doesn't matter if you use the word "limit" or "cut." You aren't getting all 300 ponies, plain and simple. There is no ands if or buts about it, there is no negotiation, there is no interpretation, and there is no spin. You have to have a computer that changes something, to prevent your engine from producing full power and spinning your tires. Period.

Way to try to dodge the facts though.

1) Your car was used. Since Neons don't hold their value, it is easy to pick them up cheap.

2) My car is stock, yours is not. You wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that power had you not modified it. I GUARANTEE that had I put as much money into my Si, OR my Accord for that matter, I would have your power level matched, if not outright beat. But, I don't need a 300HP neon to prove how big I think my dick is. I like balance, and as such will ALWAYS sacrifice power for balance. You try to put me on the spot, but the reality is that you have had to modify your car, and I have not done so. As such, it is an invalid comparison, and you know it. You try to spin the fact that my car stock doesn't make as much power, as trying to prove that it CAN'T make as much power, which is full on bullshit and you KNOW it.

3)If it isn't about your car, then why do you keep bringing it up?

(quote)Even with a bolt-on kit how long will it last? if the motor was never built for it as opposed to a car that was born to be force induced? Better yet how much extra spent where you could have gotten something else much more and the reliability aspect. I know its not an issue with upgrades on a car that was made for it with their own kits.(/quote)

Well, apparently, there are people out there pushing 300+WHP and 100K on the engines with no problem. Assuming a Neon didn't fall apart by that mileage, I would be surprised to see it substantially outlast that, judging by my past experience with Chrysler products. Oh yeah, and those cars aren't exactly babied. The better part? With the compression, they are making that power on very little boost. Of course, the high flow head, and all the other factors help that number as well.

Depends how you define better. My idea of better isn't a 300HP engine making 2540HP so I don't kill the tires and can actually go somewhere.

Did you come up with that catchy little insult all by yourself? The Neon ACR is essentially a race prepped NEON. Put that thing on a track with a lowly little "race prepped" CTR and see who kicks whose ass.

I didn't have to invest in suspension to go around turns quickly.

Also, 300HP in a tight right hand 180* turn is USELESS in a FWD car. Period.

Yeah, I quiver in fear every time I see an SRT-4. Mostly because I am wondering if the driver who thinks he is Fangio is going to cut into a lane and hit another car while they attempt to prove they own the fastest car on the road.

And I love the way the SRT-4 looks. Collecting dust for $5000 on a used car lot.

Its funny, because I really don't fear Mustang GT's, and yet, according to you I have fear of stock MS3s? PUHFUCKINGLEASE.

Funny thing is, everyone else is TRYING to talk about the 4 cars the OP wants to buy, and yet here you are running your mouth about a piece of shit nobody cares about, and was never a part of the conversation, until YOU brought it up.

P.S. Your car is so FUCKING FAST, I wouldn't even be able to see the flames coming out of your exhaust because my head would be spinning and you would be so far up the road, I wouldn't even be able to see your tire smoke. And yet, I would still gladly pay more money for MY BRAND NEW car than your used one.
      Wait a minute you seem to talk alot of trash my car isnt stock but even stock for stock my car would still rape your your point? still talking shit again.

Every comment you seem to make is about my car when im not even pertaining to it jealousy again owequitit you need to quit talking shit all the time just stop its pointless.

A cars a car when you pull little oh yeah windows this and windows that it makes you sound well retarded seriously. Its all trash talk everyone is entitled to their own opinion this is a forum not a place for personal attacks understood?

You speak of value on a car correct. but do you realize that value has nothing to do with it. One persons value may not be sought through the eyes of one person than it may be to another.

Honestly i rather spend less to do more and who says im selling my car. Nothing is holding its value no car holds value it depreciates its up to the person to decide if thats what they really want to spend on it. Unless your selling cars like crazy like you own a dealership do you probably not so hold that down.

You paid for your car brandnew and someone else sat in it if not everyone who went to either test drive it or that guy who parks cars with his sweaty crack, who put it in the show room along with everyone elses sweaty crack to look at the car in it. The car isnt new if someone else sat in it before you did including the makers that made it at the lot when it was produced.

Ohyeah its brandnew alright little jimmy may have farted in the shit yeah its got that new smell your a riot bro good job. I never brought my car into the convo until you brung it up. And this isnt the first time youve done it youve done this retarded shit multiple times. Get over it grow up
      Last edited by h22sparkle; 11-20-2009, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        Wait a minute you seem to talk alot of trash my car isnt stock but even stock for stock my car would still rape your your point? still talking shit again.

Every comment you seem to make is about my car when im not even pertaining to it jealousy again owequitit you need to quit talking shit all the time just stop its pointless.

A cars a car when you pull little oh yeah windows this and windows that it makes you sound well retarded seriously. Its all trash talk everyone is entitled to their own opinion this is a forum not a place for personal attacks understood?

You speak of value on a car correct. but do you realize that value has nothing to do with it. One persons value may not be sought through the eyes of one person than it may be to another.

Honestly i rather spend less to do more and who says im selling my car. Nothing is holding its value no car holds value it depreciates its up to the person to decide if thats what they really want to spend on it. Unless your selling cars like crazy like you own a dealership do you probably not so hold that down.

You paid for your car brandnew and someone else sat in it if not everyone who went to either test drive it or that guy who parks cars with his sweaty crack, who put it in the show room along with everyone elses sweaty crack to look at the car in it.

Ohyeah its brandnew alright little jimmy may have farted in the shit yeah its got that new smell your a riot bro good job. I never brought my car into the convo until you brung it up. And this isnt the first time youve done it youve done this retarded shit multiple times. Get over it grow up
        Here you are talking about your car again.

Of course it would. Your car is the fastest car EVER made. Of course it would beat my little SI. P.S. a stock mid 14 second car can't really rape anything that runs less than a 16 flat.

You don't think the first owner shit in your car? Seriously? That's the best you have? That's your A game? You sure you want to go with that?

YOU brought your car up. You continued to bring your car up. And you are STILL bringing your car up.

And you are right, how could I NOT be jealous of your car? I mean, everyone is jealous of black spray painted wheels and red superman stickers. I mean really. Nevermind the fact that for what YOU paid for YOUR car, I COULD have had a 5.0 Mustang that would have straight sucked your shit into an intake valve, chewed it up, spit it out, burped and still run a 10 or 11 second 1/4, all while not having to cut power to spin the wheels, and while doing a wheel stand. Performance is relative remember?
        Last edited by owequitit; 11-20-2009, 02:11 AM.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Sorry MyCord... if this pissing contest continues, you'll get piss on your new car. Best to leave it up to you.

Pick the car that best suits your needs. Drive them all, and see what you like. They're ALL good choices.

Comment

Working...
          X