Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Car Got Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats why i don't drive my cb that often, always nervous,
    that was my first mod an alarm system, and i also use a club all the time no matter if i park at church.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by NJ_STAMPEDE_LX View Post
      Thats dirty dick man lol I too alpha lock my car even in my drive way I actually have two on at all times and a two way viper alarm system with a killswitch you gotta be safe dude! get an alarm!
      alarm or no alarm still gotta club it like us rite some people dont intend to know cars are getting stolen even the alarm goes off they just thing the driver with the keys is a idiot and plus they can disarm it but with a kill switch now thats good for the car

ohh one time they were trying to steal my car infront of my house at night in the front passenger door plate was broken off they probably notice a club in the car lol

Comment

Yea man I have two one in the back which I left be bright and orange and one on the front passenger side that I painted black so's they cant see it Feel me?!? LOL Muahahahahahah! lol

And actually I usually pull the main relay out but thats only when it in my drive way not at like pathmark or nothin lol

I breathe down shit so hard, you could see sound.

Comment

its someone u kno or have met. keep track of who calls/avoids you and anything else out of the ordinary. kill switch or something man. hope u get it back.
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

haha or just switch your spark plug wires around, thieves would have no idea

Be Clean

Comment

kill switches
              Stealth alarm
              piezo sirens and air horns will do the trick.
              MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

Originally posted by xafbx View Post
                yea dude it was the one on lakewood and rosecrans..i parked it rght there....
                right where the camera faces..
                well i got a call today they found my car...but no rims...or stereo..or subs..or amps...
                they said it had damage on the left quarter back panel..
                but aint sure how it is ...havent seen it myself.....
                going to get it tomorrow.....

but yea dont take your car there at all..
                i am planning on going and seing if u know someone looks suspicious and u know see them jacking a car i will knock them out...

hopefully ycar still runs......
                Damnit man! Thats fucked up, im angry for you. you got a really nice car and somebody just had to go and fuck it all up for you. i worry about people doing that shit to me alll the time. i remember how pissed off i was when someone decided to break into my car and take my gps. I got it back that night though.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

fuel-kill switch alarm wheel-locks And stop making your car look to noticeable.

Comment

i had a cool alarm. one time i got the alarm siren and hooked it to the dome light and switch so every time the door would open the siren would go offand as long as the car was running with the switch on the siren would stay on.

my new turbo build

Comment

ill post pictures up later on....
                      IT MAY BE AUTO BUT IT SURE RUNS FAST FOR A F22A6

Comment

Bro this suckz. Hope its not too bad.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                          X2 That the 2nd CB in a week!!! Come on guys 1st then when you get a CB is an alarm?
                          X3! Yeah Josh...that goes for you too!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

how do u post pics?
                            Last edited by xafbx; 10-23-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xafbx View Post
                              how do u post pics?
                              Just like you put one in your sig, but in the thread body instead.

[ i m g ] url [ / i m g ]

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X