Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The reason why people think cb7s as ricers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that car looks like a war wound

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Tails in the bumper. Interesting.

Comment

I'd rather drive that than most of the primered falling apart pieces on here.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I agree 100%.

If having a coherent project is considered "rice"... then what are these primered turds rolling on Dropzones, steelies, and $100 ebay mufflers called? "Performance" cars?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I agree 100%.

If having a coherent project is considered "rice"... then what are these primered turds rolling on Dropzones, steelies, and $100 ebay mufflers called? "Performance" cars?
            Thats JDM son.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              I'd rather drive that than most of the primered falling apart pieces on here.
              my car is rattle canned well the hood trunk and roof is due to fucked up clear coat

does that make my car a pos?
              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Is it falling apart?
                Do you act like it's the greatest thing ever?

The worst is when people "modify" their cars when they're in poor condition. If your car is worth $500, has multi-colored body panels, rust holes through both rear quarters, and it burns 3 quarts of oil every 1000 miles... and you put $1500 worth of rims on it... that's bad.

A work in progress isn't anything to be ashamed about. There's a difference between a neglected POS and something that isn't complete yet.

Comment

that is a nice car if you look at all the work put into it... maybe not a style that most of us go for but just as much work if not more. I like the shaved trunk just not the choice of tails... the body work is done nice... i would rock it with a different paint job and a couple touches of my own like different headlights and a hacked grille... besides that hell yeah...

i love bags !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

not all bagged accords look ricey such as this one

this is my neighbors car, and no he's not a member. He doesn't even drive this anymore, drives his 97 accord that's stock. He just wants to sell this.
                    It's a 93 I believe , full air ride , 18,s , and a h22 with 5spd
                    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

To me, that looks stranger than a bagged accord with a wild paintjob. It still looks really good... but being on air is something that, IMO, is made for wild looking cars. Trucks can get away with looking stockish (like yours), but cars look better if they're all "ricey" as people put it.

customlowz' old car was a perfect example. His design was a little more subdued, which was perfect for the style of the CB7. For a CB7 on air, I still say his is by far the most impressive.

Comment

To me, that looks stranger than a bagged accord with a wild paintjob. It still looks really good... but being on air is something that, IMO, is made for wild looking cars. Trucks can get away with looking stockish (like yours), but cars look better if they're all "ricey" as people put it.

customlowz' old car was a perfect example. His design was a little more subdued, which was perfect for the style of the CB7. For a CB7 on air, I still say his is by far the most impressive.
                        this is true , but I do really like how clean looking my neighbors car looks . It's one of those cars where less is better in my opinion.
                        And customlowz's old car was pure sex on wheels.
                        needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

I agree 100%.

No, those suck too.

Different DOES NOT EQUAL better.

Now everyone likes something different and as long as you made your car for yourself that's cool. But to be at the forefront of any scene (auto or not) you have to change and evolve. That car hasn't left the late 90s.
                          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Not my taste at all lol!

Comment

Yeah, the video says Supra tails, as all we get is a side shot!

I see nothing wrong with it.

Yeah, maybe it's not 'cleanjdmturboridingon16"volkswithalegendliplikeev eryoneelse'... but he did his own thing. If he was bouncing around on cheap air-ride, 14" American Racing wheels, and multicolor paint... yeah, I'd laugh at it. But he has a complete car, with thought put into each part visible in that video.

It's not cars like this that make CB7tuners look bad. It's people that pass judgement and laugh at them that are destroying this scene.
                              hahaha i have american racing wheels.. and ebay tail lights still looking for new wheels and tail lights i got the car with all that on there and so far ive changed the headlights.. its embarassing to have a honda with american racing wheels..

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                                No, those suck too.

Different DOES NOT EQUAL better.

Now everyone likes something different and as long as you made your car for yourself that's cool. But to be at the forefront of any scene (auto or not) you have to change and evolve. That car hasn't left the late 90s.
                                dont be a dumbass, being "at the forefront" isnt for everybody. this whole hobby is about building your car how you like it, not nessecarily what will get you show points. for many people, different is better. they like to stand out from the crowd and there is NOTHING wrong with that. stop being a closed minded ass.
                                hell, you have a freaking razor scooter on your bike rack instead of a fixie like those "at the forefront" have. you're different so by your logic your car sucks.
                                Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-15-2009, 03:37 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X