Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Halloween Prank. suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Prank. suggestions

ok so the other day my fiance and i were at the halloween store and she saw these demon baby dolls she was freaked out by. so mind you we just had a newborn which is 2 months old. so i got this idea to one night get up in the middle of the night and swap this demon doll out with our baby girl in the crib and pull the covers up. then as the night goes on she will go in to check on her since she's being quiet and when she pulls the covers back......and scare the hell out of her. since it will be dark in the room lol. but i need to figure out were to keep my daught for the time, were to put a camra since i think i may get a funniest home video moment lol and other things opinions welcom

and heres the dolls lol

more can b found at http://www.spirithalloween.com/decor...ombie-babies-/

Man, that's just cruel! She's going to think your daughter died when she finds a hard, cold thing in the crib! That may go beyond funny-scary, and actually go into being psychologically damaging.

Comment

I was just talking to my wife about this the other day. It's not really a prank, but, I think it'd be kinda funny anyhow.

Across the street from my house is a morgue, they burn people there, the whole nine yards. Here's my idea. Find some mannequin parts somewhere, toss a few on the ground between the morgue and my house, some arms, legs, get some fake blood, put that on the ground too. I just think the reactions on peoples faces would be priceless

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
        I was just talking to my wife about this the other day. It's not really a prank, but, I think it'd be kinda funny anyhow.

Across the street from my house is a morgue, they burn people there, the whole nine yards. Here's my idea. Find some mannequin parts somewhere, toss a few on the ground between the morgue and my house, some arms, legs, get some fake blood, put that on the ground too. I just think the reactions on peoples faces would be priceless
        holy shit what a good idea

Comment

DUDE are you trying to get a divorce filed lmfao!! and for the first idea keep the baby in the CB7 good luck

Comment

Nah, I've had this idea for a while now, just never really put it into action. And the house I'm talking about, I'm not living there, my parents live in my house, so, they'd get to deal with whatever happens. And I've got a tree in my front yard too, thought about hanging a dummy in there.

I think the random scattered limbs and fake blood would be an awesome idea.

Comment

Find some mannequin parts somewhere, toss a few on the ground between the morgue and my house, some arms, legs, get some fake blood, put that on the ground too. I just think the reactions on peoples faces would be priceless
              use real limbs and blood
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Nah, I've had this idea for a while now, just never really put it into action. And the house I'm talking about, I'm not living there, my parents live in my house, so, they'd get to deal with whatever happens. And I've got a tree in my front yard too, thought about hanging a dummy in there.

I think the random scattered limbs and fake blood would be an awesome idea.
                He quoted you, but replied to the OP.

Comment

you have to tape it for us though

Comment

i'll be dreaming those ugly dolls tonight.....

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Ooh, and I could up the ante, go get some old meat parts from the local butcher, organs and what not, scatter those too? The road that runs between my house and the morgue is the main road thru town, everyone would see it

Comment

yea.. i didnt think about the who phycological thing is it doesnt actually scare her at first.... hmm.... she hates respirator masks... i might just wake her up one morning that way

and that morge thing sounds Sweet as hell. i would LMAO the who time watching peoples faces u would need a camera for that

Comment

Yeah, scaring her is good... making her think her baby is dead is going a little far.

Comment

id love to carry around a baby seat and on a hot day, just leave the windows up with the demon baby in the seat
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              id love to carry around a baby seat and on a hot day, just leave the windows up with the demon baby in the seat
                              That'd be great.

Sit a bottle of Evian next to it, in case it gets thirsty.

Comment

Working...
                              X