Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

crashed my cb today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg thats nothing....still bad cuz its a cb7 thats hurting but mine was waaaaaay worse....i mean my radiator was hugging my engine block, even cracked my headers.....where you live at, i'll help you with it if you're in NJ

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
      omg thats nothing....still bad cuz its a cb7 thats hurting but mine was waaaaaay worse....i mean my radiator was hugging my engine block, even cracked my headers.....where you live at, i'll help you with it if you're in NJ
      thanks man, but im in tennessee...im gonna try to get started on it tomorrow...im a little intimidated because i have never had taken the radiator out of my car or the the lights but i think ill be alright. i just hope that nothing got damaged behind the radiator or down in the bumper...ill post more pics when i get started.

i actually drove the car home too btw...it only happend a few miles from my house.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141861

Comment

wow im glad that you are ok, it also looks like you can replace all the parts

Comment

On estimate u got about $500 in parts which isn't that bad add another $500 in paint and ur cb is back on the road...its pretty good lookin cb man don't let it go to waste!!!

Comment

wow that sucks bro

Comment

Originally posted by CB7TN92 View Post
              thanks man, but im in tennessee...im gonna try to get started on it tomorrow...im a little intimidated because i have never had taken the radiator out of my car or the the lights but i think ill be alright. i just hope that nothing got damaged behind the radiator or down in the bumper...ill post more pics when i get started.

i actually drove the car home too btw...it only happend a few miles from my house.
              you're lucky you got to drive yours home....my radi fan hit and peeled the alt rubber cover and blew my 80 amp fuse at the batt. so it would'nt turn on and i dont carry those fuses in my pockets lol

i cant help you personally so i'll help you online lol

- Drain the radiator before you take it out, there is a screw in the middle bottom (you cant miss it) drain and wile you're don there unscrew the hoses that go from the tranny to the radiator, the big hose that goes to the thermostat i believe and everything else should be from the top.

*IMPORTANT* dispose of the anti-freeze/water properly at your nearest hazardous waste collection place and/or recycling center. Do not throw in sewer, flush down toilet, throw down a sink, etc. All drains lead to the ocean and this stuff is bad for all the fish and any type of sea life creatures

- ac condenser is easy to remove, just unscrew the screws that are in the front, and if you're replacing that, do not bend the aluminum piping.

- remove battery tray and unscrew a 12mm nut there and two behind the buper light, there is 6 in total to remove your front bumper.

- headlights are two screws on top and two on bottom of each and pull straight out.

*Warning* use gloves while doing this, i didn't and i had to get 4 stitches because of it lol glass headlights look good, but when broken can be dangerous

- grab a crowbar and start straightening out lol

anything else lemme know....

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Sorry to hear about the wreck, but glad to hear that ur fixing it
                92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

dude you car dont look bad to fix it one day to buy all the part at u pull savage yard u looking like 100 look on ebay it would be about 300 and a couple hour putting together

Comment

That sucks that you had just gotten it back and smashed it on the first day!!! Good luck repairing it. I say get some stock headlights and blackhouse 'em for now til you can afford some one-piecers!
                    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

i got a little time last night to get started on tearing into it....here are a few pics....

im not really sure what all im gonna have to bang back in place yet...

Comment

Yeah you got lucky. You should be back on the road in no time. I was T-boned and wasnt able to drive mine home.
                        But luckily i was able to fix it. I might not have a terrific paint job now but everything is functioning like it should.
                        Just check out my Members Ride Thread and see for your self how much damage was done to the car.
                        STUFF FOR SALE!!!
                        1992 Accord Lx.
                        1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

new radiator support ftl

Comment

so i have everything removed except the ac condensor, and im pretty sure that it and my radiator were not even damaged....the radiator was a pain to pull because the suppors were so out of line...anyways, im ready to start bending the supports back. so my questions are, should i do it with a crow bar and rubber mallet or hammer? I also have a 4 wheeler with a winch that i can hook to to try and straighten them too, bad idea? Also how did you line everything up, should i get a new hood first to try to line the radiatorsupports and hood latch? any feedback would be appreciated, as always, will post more pics soon...

also should this thread be moved out of off topic or is it fine here...its kinda turning into a tecnical- appearence thread...

Comment

Working...
                            X