Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

crashed my cb today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashed my cb today....

Earlier today i crashed my cb into the back of a stock civic...my car got the worst of it and destroyed the front end pretty bad...im sitting pretty low so her bumper hit my hood, grill, headlights etc...fucked my radiator up and then some...worst part is i just got the car back from a 700 dollar repair today too. luckily her car is fine, the worst i am looking at is buying her a bumper. Im gonna have to buy a car to get around with till i can fix right now too...worst day. anyways i wanna get some opinions, should i just say fuck the cb and sell it or try and fix the front end... also i am pretty fortunate to have saved up about 5 grand that i can spend on a car, so what should i get in the meantime??

i will post pics tomorrow.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141861

Sorry to heard.
    Let's see those pics.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

can't get much for it wrecked. fix it

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

i fixed mine....it was fun check my thread

EDIT: here is a link http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=144288

i straightened it with a hammer and a crowbar, put everything else on just how it was...added fogs and boom i drove my car to work today
        Last edited by KRIS05VVTi; 09-28-2009, 10:22 PM.

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

that is exactly what happend to mine, again i will post pics soon...i definately plan on keeping it and fixing it.

i also might hit you up with some questions, how much did it cost you to fix it all, radiator, lights etc?

Comment

NO NO NO NEVER get rid of a CB because its AGAINST THE LAW!!!lol You got enough money to fix it and maybe go turbo or do a swap. Keep it bro!

Comment

he should just save it cause to alot of people times are hard. I would just save and stock up the money man the money. Was this civic you ran into the back of modded. Was he slammed aswell when they see potholes they stop on a dime for the smallest bump in the road.

And thats more hazardous than weaving around it when theirs traffic. Hell last week at the races a civic was so low and races an sti.

When the garbage truck cut them both off in three lanes the sti managed to stop the civic went under the sti and only picked it up and fucked up its exhaust.

Comment

here are a couple pics of the car this morining...

all the radiator and ac hoses got pushed back into the bay...

gonna need new headlights and forsure, should i go jdm or black out some stock ones....i loved my glass headlights.

got on the local craigslist this morning, looks like parts wont be too hard to find, for the record, all 90-91 front ends are the same as 92-93, correct?

also, any suggestions for the front end, thank god the front panels did not get destroyed...
                Last edited by CB7TN92; 09-29-2009, 09:55 AM.

Comment

no 9293 fronts are different headlights and bumpers. but if you get all of it it'll fit.

and that just looks like the support, headlights and hood. maybe the radiator. fenders look okay. your probably golden as far as possibilities.

If not, spend <$500 on another CB and then part out yours. you could make out of this with more money than you started with.

Comment

well you'll have to figure out how much fixing the front end is going to set you back. you might be best to just buy another one if you like them
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

it hurts me so much to see a bordeaux red coupe like that

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

[QUOTE=Flatline;2232646]no 9293 fronts are different headlights and bumpers. but if you get all of it it'll fit.

and that just looks like the support, headlights and hood. maybe the radiator. fenders look okay. your probably golden as far as possibilities.

QUOTE]

aside from bumpers, does anyone know is the radiator and the supporst are any different? i found a 91 cb the same color and i want to get parts from it....

Comment

[QUOTE=CB7TN92;2232765]
                          Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                          no 9293 fronts are different headlights and bumpers. but if you get all of it it'll fit.

QUOTE]

aside from bumpers, does anyone know is the radiator and the supporst are any different? i found a 91 cb the same color and i want to get parts from it....
                          The radiator and support is the same from 90-93. Your damage dont look to extensive. Repacing the body panels will put you back in business!

Comment

minus the radiator its all cosmetic damage and the radiator support is replacable. hey it could be worse u could be being hunted by the russian mob and albanian shylocks.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                            And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Give me your wheels?

Comment

Working...
                              X