Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

out of gas on race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of gas on race

yeah has anybody ever ran out of gas on a race like i did i had already won against some *** ass civic he was already beat before i even went to 4th gear but yeah after i see him disapper in the background click no gas and my ass is on the side of the free way and all i hear is my sis laughing about her telling me to get gas and hope he dont pass us and see my dumb ass sol
    FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

It was probably your car saving you from being smeared across the freeway. Everybody knows not to race Civics. That's like paying for a hooker. What's the point?

Comment

if you live in my small town the free way is known as dead way rarely anybody come through this shit small town and true civics are shitty

Comment

one question why are civics so fucking loud as so slow? they are aleast 5 times louder than my cb.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
          one question why are civics so fucking loud as so slow? they are aleast 5 times louder than my cb.
          Does are what i call Mexican So called mod lol when they poke a hole on the exhaust pipe lol

Comment

i always think the same thing and why does rverybody only think the civics are good race cars and not accords i hate it when people tell me my cars *** and that civics are better

Comment

what is the purpose of this thread OP??
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

you drive an auto accord. i wouldn't be talking about other cars being slow.
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                  what is the purpose of this thread OP??
                  it's in off topic, so there really doesnt have to be any rhyme or reason. Does it make sense, not really, but hey, what does?

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

You failed.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by FAMOUS T.R.K. View Post
                      yeah has anybody ever ran out of gas on a race like i did i had already won against some *** ass civic he was already beat before i even went to 4th gear but yeah after i see him disapper in the background click no gas and my ass is on the side of the free way and all i hear is my sis laughing about her telling me to get gas and hope he dont pass us and see my dumb ass sol

The hell were you thinking man lol. You out there in the sticks did you forget to fill upt he car on gas. Did you atleast have tripple A?

There are alot of civics that are loud but dont concentrate on them just concentrate on what you have to do make a sleeper and also let it be quiet to make sure you dont draw attention to yourself.

That way when you rape him you can be like yeah not only is it fast but its also quiet. the ones with the loud mufflers and stickers and all that crap on it sure it looks nice but at the end of the day its 5 wheels and a spare. I look at them and all the others with all that stuff on their cars as the mis-informed ones when it comes to hooking up their cars with no originality.

The same ones that are mis-informed of hey let me do what that other guy is doing instead of trying to invent something themselves on the car to make it stand out in a way where it doesnt look retarded.

Thats kinda like the usual yaknow rear bumper fog,rear holes in the bumper,slammed maybe thats me because im in the city and i see it all the time. Whats the sense of being slammed when we have potholes the size of crators that will swallow up a car whole.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                        you drive an auto accord. i wouldn't be talking about other cars being slow.
                        i don't just drive an accord.....so back off man,
                        the accord is for fun....real speed is on my other car

Comment

Lincon LS ^^^^^^^^ really?

i thought you would have a bike or something 5 speed

OP, the topic is "ran out of gas" (you're gonna get flamed)

the topic your topic transformed into is, slow "ass" civics

give it a day or 2, this thread is going to get closed, somebody banned, a few hurt egos

so...... even though we're in OFF TOPIC, concentrate on the "TOPIC"
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend
                            I guess I didn't get the memo saying that its a hassle to have off topic threads that have a few people conversing about whatever comes to mind. Why do you say this thread will be closed, because it calls civics slow? If thats the case (which it may not be), you practically did the same thing referring to someone having a Lincoln LS.

my supercharged Lincoln ls..WTF??
                            Last edited by jmolina; 09-28-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

^^

what the fuck are you talking about

omg you beat a civic you want a cookie here ya go

aside from that civics are slow end of story
                              you ran out of gas so in the end you=fail

damn i hate beginner threads
                              its like everyone is equally dumb
                              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment