Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tape deck FTW and cruising tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tape deck FTW and cruising tunes

I was just curious if there were any people out there like me who rock out to the stock tape deck and aren't too concerned with getting with the times and upgrading. I find the dopest tapes at the pawn shop and I get them for 25 cents each. My stock deck still sounds decent, I like the analog sound, I like that stock look, I got some rad tracks, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I found that it's pretty good with the ladies too. Yeah, sure they give you that "you're cheap" look when they notice the tape deck, but once they check out the illest selection of tapes this side of the Mississippi, they're like "OMG, I had this one! (or that one). Then you start reminiscing, then the next thing you know you're making out in some sketchy back alley somewhere.... Fo' real G, I once showed a chick a mint condition heavy d and the boyz tape and she had 67 consecutive orgasm and immediately gave birth to triplets...true story.
    Also, I was curious to see what everyone out there likes to listen to when you're ripping around banking corners and mashing the gas. I personally enjoy some old funk and soul. My favorite for curvy roads right now is Funky Broadway by Dyke & the Blazers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqIfUvGaBs

Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by des0ne View Post
      Fo' real G, I once showed a chick a mint condition heavy d and the boyz tape and she had 67 consecutive orgasm and immediately gave birth to triplets...true story.
      This has to be the FUNNIEST shit I've ever heard on here. That's great!

Comment

dude, i still rock the stock EX tape deck. no shame whatsoever. i even make my own tapes! lolz my glovebox is stacked with mixtapes
        90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Do you guys have the white, or the smoked/clear tapes? the white ones are definitely old school.

I wonder if there are any "whippersnappers" yes, I said it. But, I wonder if there are any younger people on here that are wondering, "what's a cassette tape"?

Comment

yea tapes are great!!!

not at all... you can get a cd player cheap and newer music than you can with tapes...
            to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

just get a tape with the cable coming from it and play it with your ipod.

Comment

^^What he said.

I HAVE OEM cassette player, but its attached to an OEM CDplayer, so....CDs on this one. However, id probably rock a tape if i found a good one.

Good call on the Heavy D though, for real.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I still have my box of tapes! Especially Straight Outta Compton and TOO Short tapes
                  MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

hahaha i used to rock a stock cassette player in my old cb!

it'd smoke and such but play real good! woo old skool
                    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Ive got an OG 1992 ////Alpine cassete deck I got from a TAC member..... MINT MINT MINT condition... didnt even have any of the tabs on teh cage bent.

Im a bit of a cheater though since it came with a matchign CD changer I keep in the glove box.

Personally, I prefer the look of a nice cassette deck to a CD player.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by des0ne View Post
                        Fo' real G, I once showed a chick a mint condition heavy d and the boyz tape and she had 67 consecutive orgasm and immediately gave birth to triplets...true story.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          Do you guys have the white, or the smoked/clear tapes? the white ones are definitely old school.

I wonder if there are any "whippersnappers" yes, I said it. But, I wonder if there are any younger people on here that are wondering, "what's a cassette tape"?
                          i order 30min (15 each side) blank white tapes and just record all my music to them through the tape deck i have for my stereo lol

Comment

I used to use my stock EX cassette deck until it stopped working
                            Now I have this:

Underground.Society
                            Originally posted by Deevergote
                            If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

nice! i also decided that if mine were to ever take a crap, i'll be going all out with a nice flip out screen type one

Comment

Working...
                              X