Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Crashed my CB...not too bad but still =/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo dude, sorry to hear about your trouble. Just wanted to say that you will be ok. I know from experience that replacing the front body panels isnt that bad. If your core support is bent, you can use a come a long (the ratchet thingy with a cable and 2 hooks) to pull the core support out. I fixed my sons front end damage and it turned out pretty good. He smacked it again 3 weeks later!You will be ok. Oh BTW, nice coupe!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
      Ouch.

Atleast your ok
      yea i agree

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
      Sweet deal, insurance rates suck, even if you dont have any crashes.
      totally but now mine is going down, it would've sucked to have it go up lol

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
      damn that sucks...post pics of the fix up.
      will do

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
      that sux man goodluck
      thanx

Originally posted by coletrain View Post
      Not too bad?? It looks like some of the structural supports were damaged, you've got some work ahead of you if you plan to rebuild the front end.
      already in the process and i know what you mean lol

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
      wow, glad you are ok, and thank God for jy!!
      YUP

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
      im going back to 9293 headlights so if u want my 9091's that are in my sig lmk, grill up for grabs too, and i got 2 white 9293 bumpers in my back yard.
      suprised u didnt mess up your rad
      no need i got the headlights already....that i didnt mess up my rad!? that shit cracked my headers kidd lol that shit got mangled

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
      Damn!!!!!!! At lease your ok! Maybe we can build our CBs together since your only in jerz
      kool it'll be great to meet a cb7tuner in my area....where you located at!?

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
        Same shit that happened to me.. Dont worry it will look alright again.. use gardening tools to help with body work they work good..
        crow bars, hammer, vacuum FTW

Originally posted by F-edUp1stGen View Post
        why didnt you blow those air horns a little louder and let that fucker know to get the hell out of the way haha.
        i did and that just made the ***et nervous lol and the shit is that my rear tires had locked up but the car kept moving so he heard my system, saw my headlights and strobes, heard the tires screeching, and the airhorns and still did'nt move outta the way fml

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
        Yo dude, sorry to hear about your trouble. Just wanted to say that you will be ok. I know from experience that replacing the front body panels isnt that bad. If your core support is bent, you can use a come a long (the ratchet thingy with a cable and 2 hooks) to pull the core support out. I fixed my sons front end damage and it turned out pretty good. He smacked it again 3 weeks later!You will be ok. Oh BTW, nice coupe!
        thanx...it seems easy and is easy all you need is time and patience which i have alot of so i'm in the process of fixing it

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Comment

Just be thankful your CB doesnt look like that.

Comment

Pfft you can bang that out..
            -Will

Comment

heh good thing ur dropped more in the front, you would of needed a new bumper.

i got a passenger headlight if you need it.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

That's not too bad...all it needs is a car wash lol

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                  heh good thing ur dropped more in the front, you would of needed a new bumper.

i got a passenger headlight if you need it.
                  Yea dats what my moms told me....that the good thing is that the car was dropped or it wouldve been maaaad worse lol

Comment

you can fix your car pretty quickly. there are tons of cbs around the j/ys to put yours back up.

Comment

yes thank god u wont hurt

Comment

new piks in 1 minute

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
                          new piks in 1 minute
                          fail!
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

nice comeback atleast the damage isnt that bad tis only a scratch. Good shit

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                              fail!
                              lol well it was reall 3 minutes, who noiced? lmmfao

p.s. they're in pg.1

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                              nice comeback atleast the damage isnt that bad tis only a scratch. Good shit
                              hope it serves as inspiration to CB7TN92

Comment

Wow that was quick.. Took 2 weeks for me.. Another cb back on the road.
                                -Will

Comment

Working...
                                X