Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

OMG 9/11 Video Changed My Outlook On The Whole Thing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG 9/11 Video Changed My Outlook On The Whole Thing!

Look at this video, it is a huge reminder of the tragedy that took place on 9/11/01. I came across this on youtube and it really impacted me, considering I was in elementary school at the time and I never really looked into it. Now after looking at all these videos I feel like I really understand this horrible tragedy. Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6..._embedded#t=50

WARNING: This may disturb some viewers.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

yay for being in 5th grade in 2001-2002

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
    And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
    Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

The comments on there are sickening.

Comment

no no no deev, this is simply a short video of the second plane hitting the tower. It is an actual video, not some bullshit conspiracy story made by a youtube finatic with no life other than the dark confines of his mothers basement experimenting with poor hygiene and expressin his hatred for "the man" by refusing to get off his lazy ass and getting a job. this is a real clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
          no no no deev, this is simply a short video of the second plane hitting the tower. It is an actual video, not some bullshit conspiracy story made by a youtube finatic with no life other than the dark confines of his mothers basement experimenting with poor hygiene and expressin his hatred for "the man" by refusing to get off his lazy ass and getting a job. this is a real clip.
          Sorry, I deleted that stupid comment of mine.
          So many people post Loose Change like it's never been seen in September, and have since this site started, that I just assume that's what every 9/11 video posted is!

The buildings almost look computer generated... but the explosion certainly looks real. That really is amazing how the plane hit...

It's weird. I watched that happen on TV that day.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            The comments on there are sickening.
            yea, its terrible. "america got what it deserved" WTF?! And the rediculous conspiracy theories are so stupid. Im glad that the southpark episode im watching got me to take a look into this. its eye opening.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Sorry, I deleted that stupid comment of mine.
              So many people post Loose Change like it's never been seen in September, and have since this site started, that I just assume that's what every 9/11 video posted is!

The buildings almost look computer generated... but the explosion certainly looks real. That really is amazing how the plane hit...

It's weird. I watched that happen on TV that day.
              yea, i was at skool when it happened and all the adults were freaking out and all the kids were sooo confused. we eventually were sent home for the day.

Comment

same here i turned off the rugrats and put on cnn

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Man I feel old... I was in my third year of college.

And I think I got bored with CNN and turned the channel to Rugrats.

Comment

I was 33 at the time, and at work doing some kind of power factor calculations.

Comment

Hate on america all you want. We'll Fuck your shit up.

USA. PUSHING YOUR SHIT IN SINCE 1776.

comment I left on the vid lol
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Bent View Post
                        I was 33 at the time, and at work doing some kind of power factor calculations.
                        Thanks. Now I feel less old!

Comment

Im not trying to piss anyone off or anything >_> Or if anyone lost someone in this, get them angry offended.

But towards OP

If you watch Zeitgeist or loose change 911.

There are videos of how the plane has no windows any logos or anything on it.

The people who apparently did this 7 out of like how ever many there were are still alive to this day.

There was molten lava below the Towers after this had happened( Molten lava is created by thermite which is used in dynamite)

Bush was eating breakfast with Osama Bin Ladin's brother the morning of 9-11

WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWER 7(No one knows about this tower because it never hit media) DID NOT GET HIT BY A PLANE AND COLLAPSED DUE TO "DEBRIS".

So with all the towers around why didn't they fall due to debris.

There's a ton of other things, like how the guy who apparently flew the plane into the tower didn't pass his pilot test.

Or how NORAD did not understand that there was planes being flown into the towers.

"In 2000 NORAD had 67 intercepts with 100% accuracy, on 9/11 they failed 4 times in one day"

Comment

Originally posted by Reignstarz View Post
                            Im not trying to piss anyone off or anything >_> Or if anyone lost someone in this, get them angry offended.

But towards OP

If you watch Zeitgeist or loose change 911.

There are videos of how the plane has no windows any logos or anything on it.
                            Video qualities are not good enough.

The people who apparently did this 7 out of like how ever many there were are still alive to this day.
                            You have NO evidence of this.

There was molten lava below the Towers after this had happened( Molten lava is created by thermite which is used in dynamite)
                            You have NO evidence of this either, and I'd be willing to bet shit melted in there. So if they find a pool of molten anything, I'd bet anything it's not lava. Just something from the building or plane.

Bush was eating breakfast with Osama Bin Ladin's brother the morning of 9-11
                            Again, you have NO evidence of this.

WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWER 7(No one knows about this tower because it never hit media) DID NOT GET HIT BY A PLANE AND COLLAPSED DUE TO "DEBRIS".
                            what are you even talking about here?

So with all the towers around why didn't they fall due to debris.
                            Did you see any debris there big enough to knock a building down? Those buildings are built to withstand circumstances like this. Maybe not quite so extreme, granted. Hell, the WTC buildings got hit by AIRPLANES. And still stood for how long?? None of that debris hitting other buildings was hardly big enough to shatter the windows. Of course none of the other buildings fell...

There's a ton of other things, like how the guy who apparently flew the plane into the tower didn't pass his pilot test.
                            A hijacker doesn't need a pilots license. I could do the same thing they did with very basic knowledge of the airlines controls. And I could learn very basic knowledge of the airlines controls and still fail my pilots test.

Or how NORAD did not understand that there was planes being flown into the towers.
                            Don't know what NORAD is, so I'll leave this one alone.

"In 2000 NORAD had 67 intercepts with 100% accuracy, on 9/11 they failed 4 times in one day"
                            Show me the evidence. And if you post a website link, I'm going to throw up. I've yet to find any good sources of info speaking for YOUR point of view, and I've searched damn hard.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

what the fuck

SuperiorSioux (12 minutes ago) i jumped for joy hearing of the planes crashing into WTC. the sound of the impact was awesome. i love watching the people in the buildings desperately waving out the window for help. their cries for help were music to my ear. one by one, they jumped out the window,fell to their deaths. SPLAT! love the sound of the bodies hitting the ground. when the towers gave way, people in the buildings and on ground probably got crushed like pancakes. wish i were there to capture this kodak moment.

this dudes ip should be tracked and this fucker should be shot this angers me more than anything someone who really takes advantage of freedom
                              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Working...
                              X