Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Straight Destroyed A Crossfire Earlier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight Destroyed A Crossfire Earlier

Earlier today i was drivin up the street with a couple buddies, saw this 04 crossfire pull next to me at a light, looked at him and i knew he wanted to go.
    So i pull it up to around 2k rpm cause i dont like to hit it that high, soon as it hit green i dropped it and started spinning, jumped just ahead of his bumper, then tires barked while i shifted into 2nd, and put about a car length on him. Then backed off cause i saw traffic ahead.

At the end i was hittin around 65. The dudes face was funny as shit, cause my cars body is straight messed up.

how do you know it was an 04?
    -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
    if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
    Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Wait, let me guess! You were straight stock with a straight auto running in a straight line.

Comment

Damn lol I actually liked those cars. Especially how the wing comes up int he back after a certain speed. The srt-6 is pretty plush too.

Comment

he wasnt racing then i call bull
          to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

I hated driving a Crossfire (the one and only time). It had the worst peripheral view and it had a terrible view from the rear view. I would be a little scared to even drive that car fast, just because you can't see anything around you.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

The Crossfire is basically a reskinned older SLK230. It's a nice car. I nearly bought one myself. The visibility DOES suck. The automatics are incredibly slow. The car weighs more than my H22 CB7, and makes about as much power. The 6 speeds are just about as fast as my CB7.

Unless it's the SRT-6, rated at 300hp, they're not fast cars at all.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                The Crossfire is basically a reskinned older SLK230. It's a nice car. I nearly bought one myself. The visibility DOES suck. The automatics are incredibly slow. The car weighs more than my H22 CB7, and makes about as much power. The 6 speeds are just about as fast as my CB7.

Unless it's the SRT-6, rated at 300hp, they're not fast cars at all.

Im sorry, but i just spit water all over my computer due to your signature.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                Bought from: ChampCoupe
                Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

i kno it was a 04 cause it was my friend.
                  it was a auto.
                  it was def not a srt-6 lol i woulda gotten shitted on

Comment

Originally posted by BlackZ View Post
                    i kno it was a 04 cause it was my friend.
                    it was a auto.
                    it was def not a srt-6 lol i woulda gotten shitted on
                    Im confused initially it was just some dude. Now its your freind. Why didnt you just say you raced your freind. TO STREET RACING. You are gonna kill someone hopefully it is only you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well i did say was drivin wit some buddies, it does sound kinda confusing though.
                      it was just like a in the moment kinda thing i dont usually run on the streets that much

Comment

Earlier today i was drivin up the street with a couple buddies, saw this 04 crossfire pull next to me at a light, looked at him and i knew he wanted to go.
                        So i pull it up to around 2k rpm cause i dont like to hit it that high, soon as it hit green i dropped it and started spinning, jumped just ahead of his bumper, then tires barked while i shifted into 2nd, and put about a car length on him. Then backed off cause i saw traffic ahead.

At the end i was hittin around 65. The dudes face was funny as shit, cause my cars body is straight messed up.

well i did say was drivin wit some buddies, it does sound kinda confusing though.
                        it was just like a in the moment kinda thing i dont usually run on the streets that much

Bought From: MadSpleen85, jimy, CB7_ACCORD (kouzie), Chrisfrom1986
                        Sold To: vinbon63, chessboxer, darkfusion42, LowNknoxville, bowzil, 1993hAccord, mcdizzle, 93accordfreak, lilb_1979, rocketman_471, Bad_dude
                        Traded With: cb95spd, chessboxer, sohc em
                        [ Completed | Pending ]

Comment

Thank you. Button has spoken...
                          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
                          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
                          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

okay if you say so, i dont gotta prove nothing.

Comment

So u wuz straight racin a straight Crossfire in yo straight CB7 n straight won?

Duz yo straight CB7 have da straight F22 or da straight H22?

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X