Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Alright Mods/admins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha its all good. at least now i can search and try to find a deal on some lowering parts instead of paying full price for a brand new set of coilovers or coilover sleeves and struts.
    Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

good luck bro...we are sensitive bout our site...theyre alwasy a defensive going on...lol...good luck on findin your suspension...
      OLD

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Have you attempted to retrieve your password for your other screen name? Unless you were banned, your privileges have not been revoked.

Basically, you are criticizing the way I run my site because YOU forgot your login information, and need to start all over, is that correct? Nice.

If you whore your posts, they will be removed. Now that you have drawn attention to yourself, we'll be looking for it. Your "other two posts" actually have not been removed... they were simply made in sections that do not count toward your post count. This is explained in the stickies above.

If you had contacted me directly and asked to get your password, I'd have helped you out... but after reading this, that is now out of the question.

Oh, and the Megan coilovers are $800. $425 down to get in on the group buy. I see your reading comprehension failure isn't limited to the rules.
        once you get a message thats along those lines its like having the pope pissed at you. you personally have to go in front of him lay face down on the ground arms out and say everything you have ever done wrong, plead for forgiveness and hope you dont get branded a heretic (set to invisible) or burned at the stake (banned).

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

The "contact us" link goes directly to my email. People with less than half the brains you have have managed to figure out how to use that (to my dismay).

Reading the "sticky" threads would be a good way to see who to contact, seeing as I have written 80% of them.

Contacting any of the other moderators would've led you to me as well.

OR, simply saying "hey, I have another account here, and I've lost my login info... I'm not sure who to contact" would've gotten you help. Instead, you pretty much criticize everything about the way this site is run in your initial post... and you have the nerve to question why I'm irritated?

I don't profit from this site. I have no problem turning disrespectful lazy people away. I have no interest in having a huge member base... I'd rather have a community where people are considerate and respectful. Even if it's just a small community.

Comment

Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
            ... but would it be too much for me to ask for the password for the classifieds via pm? also can you remove my Sammich account? i'm not a lover of AE's
            oh my fucking god...are you fucking kidding me? Are you just trying to piss the mods/admin(deev)....and everyone else off? I'm not trying to flame on you man but your acting pretty dumb. You can't blame being a noob...I mean I've been there...but this goes beyond that.

Dude...read the stickies...ALL OF THEM...and do not post until you have read every damn word! (I have...some three times over)

That will answer all your questions and prevent your from asking furthur stupid questions and prevent YOU from getting other member banned (who also didn't read that sticky). That's right...we could be banned for giving other members the password...it is "hidden" in the sticky so you have to read the whole thing!

Don't JUST read that sticky...read them all...seriously...it will do you a LOT of good.
            ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
              oh my fucking god...are you fucking kidding me? Are you just trying to piss the mods/admin(deev)....and everyone else off? I'm not trying to flame on you man but your acting pretty dumb. You can't blame being a noob...I mean I've been there...but this goes beyond that.

Dude...read the stickies...ALL OF THEM...and do not post until you have read every damn word! (I have...some three times over)

That will answer all your questions and prevent your from asking furthur stupid questions and prevent YOU from getting other member banned (who also didn't read that sticky). That's right...we could be banned for giving other members the password...it is "hidden" in the sticky so you have to read the whole thing!

Don't JUST read that sticky...read them all...seriously...it will do you a LOT of good.
              It's already been solved chill out. He read the sticky and got the password. Read before you post.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

no need to chill...I am

And I did read...this time .No where does he never say "OH...I found it in the sticky" or "my bad, I'll start reading the stickies now" or "NVM I found the password" or "oh the password is in the sticky" or anything of that sorts at all.

All he said he could search and buy whatever whatever...which I read that as him saying that since he got his old sn back that he would be ABLE to because his now current sn has over 30 posts whereas his other one did not...of course once someone gave him the password.

all I saw was some dude asking for a major handout when he's already had his hand slapped for asking once.

dah well
                ____

Comment

Enough.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...