Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Alright Mods/admins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Mods/admins...

i have a prying question. i used to be on here as integra_hot, forgot my password and for some reason couldnt retrieve it...granted i didnt come back here for a while because i was out of the accord game totally...now that i am trying to pick up one here soon, possibly, i was planning on seeing what was available in the classifieds section, but to no avail, because ya'll have it locked up like a chastity belt. so i'm like ok, i get over it. i come back today and look in the suspension section and see the megan group buy coilovers for $425 and granted me just waiting on one of these cb7s to come through so i can get it, i will want suspension for one of them so i can do my cosmetic mods...

BUT...because of cb7tuner's uber *** restrictions (while i understand part of the reason) restricts me from even replying in that thread. can i please retain my privileges as integra_hot?

no input?

not to mention my other 2 posts in my Beginner thread have been 'removed' from my post count

Comment

Have you attempted to retrieve your password for your other screen name? Unless you were banned, your privileges have not been revoked.

Basically, you are criticizing the way I run my site because YOU forgot your login information, and need to start all over, is that correct? Nice.

If you whore your posts, they will be removed. Now that you have drawn attention to yourself, we'll be looking for it. Your "other two posts" actually have not been removed... they were simply made in sections that do not count toward your post count. This is explained in the stickies above.

If you had contacted me directly and asked to get your password, I'd have helped you out... but after reading this, that is now out of the question.

Oh, and the Megan coilovers are $800. $425 down to get in on the group buy. I see your reading comprehension failure isn't limited to the rules.

Comment

deev, youre like the eye of sauron from lord of the rings....

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Have you attempted to retrieve your password for your other screen name? Unless you were banned, your privileges have not been revoked.

Basically, you are criticizing the way I run my site because YOU forgot your login information, and need to start all over, is that correct? Nice.

If you whore your posts, they will be removed. Now that you have drawn attention to yourself, we'll be looking for it. Your "other two posts" actually have not been removed... they were simply made in sections that do not count toward your post count. This is explained in the stickies above.

If you had contacted me directly and asked to get your password, I'd have helped you out... but after reading this, that is now out of the question.

Oh, and the Megan coilovers are $800. $425 down to get in on the group buy. I see your reading comprehension failure isn't limited to the rules.
            yes i did try to retrieve my password, but the attempt was not successful. i'm not coming in here to be a post whore, i am trying to get back into the cb7 game seeing what all is available. i mean i can't even post in the suspension part of this board? how do i get post that count towards anything? i know about the 30 post rule etc etc...i'm 99% sure i had all of that with my former SN: integra_hot. even when i had that SN i was not a post whore. i'm coming on here to be as respectable as possible, then you come out of the blue trying to own someone off the bat, because they are trying to retrieve info, better yet trying check and see what's available for these cars. yes i know of the search functions and what not, i've never been one to NOT use search prior to asking question, but i am guilty of being lazy and not using the search function in a way to benefit me and creating a thread, but once i'm shown i apologize etc.

at the end of the day i'm trying to get back to where i was, see what cars are available for sale...trying to show you all that i'm not a spambot and that i've been on here before. what do i need to do to retrieve my info? i'm using the same email address for my integra_hot account as i'm using for this account...so i'm lost, because from what i know you are not suppose to be able to use the same address.

fyi if i was told an exact SN name as to who to contact i would have contacted you...someone gave me a real name to contact and i'm not on here like that to know anyone on a first name basis, so why come in here acting all...pwnagekingworthy for absolutely no reason

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
              yes i did try to retrieve my password, but the attempt was not successful. i'm not coming in here to be a post whore, i am trying to get back into the cb7 game seeing what all is available. i mean i can't even post in the suspension part of this board? how do i get post that count towards anything? i know about the 30 post rule etc etc...i'm 99% sure i had all of that with my former SN: integra_hot. even when i had that SN i was not a post whore. i'm coming on here to be as respectable as possible, then you come out of the blue trying to own someone off the bat, because they are trying to retrieve info, better yet trying check and see what's available for these cars. yes i know of the search functions and what not, i've never been one to NOT use search prior to asking question, but i am guilty of being lazy and not using the search function in a way to benefit me and creating a thread, but once i'm shown i apologize etc.

at the end of the day i'm trying to get back to where i was, see what cars are available for sale...trying to show you all that i'm not a spambot and that i've been on here before. what do i need to do to retrieve my info? i'm using the same email address for my integra_hot account as i'm using for this account...so i'm lost, because from what i know you are not suppose to be able to use the same address.

fyi if i was told an exact SN name as to who to contact i would have contacted you...someone gave me a real name to contact and i'm not on here like that to know anyone on a first name basis, so why come in here acting all...pwnagekingworthy for absolutely no reason
              because he owns and runs the site enough said
              h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                i have a prying question. i used to be on here as integra_hot, forgot my password and for some reason couldnt retrieve it...granted i didnt come back here for a while because i was out of the accord game totally...now that i am trying to pick up one here soon, possibly, i was planning on seeing what was available in the classifieds section, but to no avail, because ya'll have it locked up like a chastity belt. so i'm like ok, i get over it. i come back today and look in the suspension section and see the megan group buy coilovers for $425 and granted me just waiting on one of these cb7s to come through so i can get it, i will want suspension for one of them so i can do my cosmetic mods...

BUT...because of cb7tuner's uber *** restrictions (while i understand part of the reason) restricts me from even replying in that thread. can i please retain my privileges as integra_hot?
                i think because of those two comments and the fact u made ur feelings public, instead of going straight to deev the owner. it came out as u being disrespectful or not liking the rules etc.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

acting THAT way does nothing but steer away people who are sincerely interested. it works for scammers and the such, but i'm trying to get on this board and have a SN, now, preferably my old one.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                    i think because of those two comments and the fact u made ur feelings public, instead of going straight to deev the owner. it came out as u being disrespectful or not liking the rules etc.
                    lol ok i'm sorry for the "uber ***" comment but the chasisty belt comment was nothing but a metaphor, not meant for sandy vagina, only for the mild lol. i respect the rules (minus the super super tight lockdown on the for sale section) because i have seen people get scammed on other boards and its not cool, so i respect that

Comment

in a reattempt to try to retrieve my password again, it now works. sorry for the stir up here fellas. but would it be too much for me to ask for the password for the classifieds via pm? also can you remove my Sammich account? i'm not a lover of AE's
                      Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
                        in a reattempt to try to retrieve my password again, it now works. sorry for the stir up here fellas. but would it be too much for me to ask for the password for the classifieds via pm? also can you remove my Sammich account? i'm not a lover of AE's
                        some people can get banned if they helped you wit that but we can give a link to look through...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=118

and i still didnt make it easy for you ...but use at your own risk and read this first should get you on your way...you cant get special treatment here...sorry...becuz it would just be unfair to everyone else...

LATER...
                        OLD

Comment

Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
                          lol you still havent learned anything...

read all the stickys and the things written in the description of the thread you are trying to get into it! it will explain what you need to do.

pm deev for the password if all else fails

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

lol *insertfailsos here*

again i'm sorry and thank you
                            Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

its all good weve all learned the hard way...specially when you get hit by the lightning bolt ban....oooooiiii
                              OLD

Comment

Working...
                              X