Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

WTF was my thread deleted for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF was my thread deleted for?

i did it just like it says. and spent 30mins or more setting it up and then u delete it. u could have just fixed whatever i had wrong.
    Last edited by 92 jdm h22a; 09-06-2009, 07:03 PM.
    before & after

what are you going on about?

Comment

Originally posted by 92 jdm h22a View Post
      i did it just like it says. and spent 30mins or more setting that shit up and then u delete it. thats bs. u could have just fixed whatever i had wrong. im begging 2 think that this site is all bs.
      A word of advice: Asking for the reason the thread was deleted politely will get you alot furthur then telling us this site is full of BS. People typicaly dont like it when other people talk bad upon this site on it.

Comment

ur car looks nice and all. but please do not say that this site sucks. if it does, please leave.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
          ur car looks nice and all. but please do not say that this site sucks. if it does, please leave.
          agreed

Comment

there must be a reason why it got deleted, you should ask the moderators not us

Comment

i can has brain?

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                there must be a reason why it got deleted, you should ask the moderators not us
                yes, thru pm status.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Yeah, thats the ticket. This place sucks. Fuck it.

Lets burn this motherfucker down!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

im not saying the site sucks! it has alot of great info. but it pisses me off when i spent all that time 2 set up an account on one of those picture sites and the i get my post right on here and then its deleted.
                    before & after

Comment

I am confident the Moderator whom deleted your thread had nothing else better to do. Probably went and randomly selected your thread and deleted it, just for the fawking fun of it.

Did you follow the Sticky above for properly doing a MRT?
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Yeah, thats the ticket. This place sucks. Fuck it.

Lets burn this motherfucker down!!

rofl
                        Looking for a new cb7

Comment

Because you diddn't read the sticky at the top of the page which clearly tells you what to do, and how to lay the thread out properly.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

It pisses us moderators off when people can't follow directions.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Reopened.

You wanna have it out? Let's have it out. You spent 30 minutes setting up whatever thread you're talking about (you didn't say what it was, or where it was, so NOBODY can answer your question).

However, I have spent the past 5 years creating, refining, and maintaining the rules around here. I win.

When I spend 5 years setting up the way things work around here, only to have you ignore it... yeah... 30 minutes. Try 87,658 minutes only to be ignored and disrespected.

I'll leave this thread open. Please reply. I want to know what it was that we did that was so wrong... and I'll gladly explain to you WHY.

Comment

Working...
                              X