Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7s going to a special event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7s going to a special event

So my girl and i both own a cb7. She has a white 91 auto f22a1 and i have a 93 auto f22a6. We are both driveing each of the cars to our wedding. Thats right we are getting married. This will be my second (long story) and her first wedding. It is going to be an outside wedding at our church. We will driving her car as the getway car.(with it being white and all) After the wedding we are going on a cruse to the bahamas. I havnt had a vac. in about 3 years so i am due one. Thought i would share what i have going this weekend.

Congrats on the marriage! I hope you and your future wife will have many years of happiness together!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

That's cool, congrats on the marriage.

That's what my wife and I were going to do. She too drives a cb. She has a grey 90 EX. We were going to write "Just" on mine and "married" on hers. Then I had to go and wreck mine the night before our wedding. Needless to say, it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Congrats on the marriage! I hope you and your future wife will have many years of happiness together!
        thanks and i know that we will

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          That's cool, congrats on the marriage.

That's what my wife and I were going to do. She too drives a cb. She has a grey 90 EX. We were going to write "Just" on mine and "married" on hers. Then I had to go and wreck mine the night before our wedding. Needless to say, it didn't happen
          thanks and damn that sucks about the car may it R.I.P. i hope to get a couple of pics with us and the cbs

Comment

Oh no, it won't R.I.P just yet. I'm rebuilding it as we speak. Waiting for some bumper tabs so I can get it all back together. Then hopefully a new hood this weekend and she'll be back on the road

Comment

congrats

Originally posted by scudweiser
              i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Well may I start by saying that congratulations on your marriage. May he Lord shine over both of you
                And that he blesses your new family for eternity. Although this will be your second engagement
                Don't let that decide your future. Learn from the past and let that be the guide for the future and
                You will know what not to do. So with that written, unleash all your fantasies and make every day
                Memorable for the two of you. Best wishes from a fellow cb owner and forum friend God bless and
                Enjoy the partner he's blessed you with.
                from this

Comment

Congrats! We need to see pics of you guys in front of the cars

Comment

Good luck with the wedding. Just make sure to clean the car first

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                        Oh no, it won't R.I.P just yet. I'm rebuilding it as we speak. Waiting for some bumper tabs so I can get it all back together. Then hopefully a new hood this weekend and she'll be back on the road
                        thats good

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
                        congrats
                        thanks

Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
                        Well may I start by saying that congratulations on your marriage. May he Lord shine over both of you
                        And that he blesses your new family for eternity. Although this will be your second engagement
                        Don't let that decide your future. Learn from the past and let that be the guide for the future and
                        You will know what not to do. So with that written, unleash all your fantasies and make every day
                        Memorable for the two of you. Best wishes from a fellow cb owner and forum friend God bless and
                        Enjoy the partner he's blessed you with.
                        thank i know that god will bless us just keep us in your prayers

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Congrats! We need to see pics of you guys in front of the cars
                        i am going to try my best to will get one of her at least and the car

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                        Good luck with the wedding. Just make sure to clean the car first
                        i hope there is enough time to do it her car stays alot more clean than mine

Originally posted by elnenemio View Post
                        congrats
                        thank you

Comment

Congrats. Welcome to the end of your life. But seriously, congrats. Enjoy your vacation.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Congrats. Welcome to the end of your life. But seriously, congrats. Enjoy your vacation.
                            thank you and as for the vacation it long over due

Comment

congratz ! wish you the best

Comment

Working...
                              X