Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Michael from Lawrence, Ma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice...are you on dsmtuners? My brother is an OG on that site.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

dsm's are cool but they love to dip way into the pocket. good find on the cb and welcome to the site

click to see my ride
      click to check out my bb6 dash swap

Comment

i knew it wasnt an se from the first pic

se shot

Comment

Yea guys I drove this car all day yesterday and though it feels nothing like the
          GSX I love how these cars drive and the sound of these motors. The GSX was going to be taken out but now that i got the CB7 I will be able to build it up more and drive this in the mean time. Have to fix some issues on the CB7:
          CV joints seem bad
          Back window doesn't go down
          Hood hinge is messed up
          and need to replace front windsheild
          ---ALL WORTH IT
          Last edited by CB7GreenLantern; 08-26-2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

The CB is an amazing platform. The DSM is as well, though the CBs tend to put up with more abuse. When a DSM is working correctly, it's a fantastic car! I've always wanted one, but it would only be a toy... Looks like yours is in great shape!

Comment

Well the GSX has actually come a LONG way. I bought it for 1500 and it had rats nest in the engine bay and trunk. I can post pics if anyone wants to see the before and after and I'm still not done. Got this CB7 because nothing beats the reliability of a Honda.

NEWB QUESTION: Do any of the CBs come with VTEC stock?

Comment

ahh nice doing some illegal things by reg the car in NH and living in Lawrence. Nice!

i'm from chelmsford, what's going on dude. We should meetup.

I'm a dedicated cb7 owner who has many cb7. If you ever need help with anything or hookups let me know i'll help you out.

got aim or anything man?

Comment

Originally posted by CB7GreenLantern View Post
                  Well the GSX has actually come a LONG way. I bought it for 1500 and it had rats nest in the engine bay and trunk. I can post pics if anyone wants to see the before and after and I'm still not done. Got this CB7 because nothing beats the reliability of a Honda.

NEWB QUESTION: Do any of the CBs come with VTEC stock?

Nope No Vtec, they have the F22a6 which is the EX which is prob what you have. Do an H22 swap then you will have Vtec do itt.

cb7s are awesome i'm getting my like 10th one in a week for my winter beater. I have a turboed EM2

Comment

Damn sounds good lol. How much do those motors usually go for?

Comment

Working...
                    X