Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Any Lady Gaga fans... ew!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    I dont know that i could do it....I mean, how is it set up? Im assuming she's "built" like a guy and where the taint "usually" is, she's got the vag...

If she had some way of keeping it off of me or from touching me and like didnt "get excited" i suppose i could....i think...
    I don't know man...she would have to contort her body in such a weird postion that you hope the little guy does not touch you.

That one scene from ET comes to mind the finger with the light...yeah you wanna touch it but do you want to end up like that poor in locked up in an incubator of some kind?

Random guy: How you end up in here?

You: I had sex with Lady Gaga and I touched it.

Random guy: Damn dude your brave...but fuck you must have been really desperate.

You: I know FML.

:edit:

So does she have both internal parts too...
    I have NO idea..but something tells me your very very curious. lmao
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

OMG this is some crazy s*it lol
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

actually i tone out her voice in the songs, but i like her music. its beaty
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
          I have NO idea..but something tells me your very very curious. lmao
          I dont wanna touch it and i dont actually wanna have sex, im just saying if the situation arose, no pun intended, id have to think about it...

And not curious sexually, im just intrigued by the idea as a whole.

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
          actually i tone out her voice in the songs, but i like her music. its beaty
          x2.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I dont wanna touch it and i dont actually wanna have sex, im just saying if the situation arose, no pun intended, id have to think about it...

And not curious sexually, im just intrigued by the idea as a whole.

x2.
            I didn't mean pick on you though..so I hope we're cool. I just found it to be funny is all.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Saul Goode.....Just Dance.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=lady+gaga

Comment

What in the eff is that?!?!?!

Comment

pics or ban
                    wat?

Comment

Reminds me of Ace Vetura..lol

Ace Ventura: [has been trying to figure out a connection between Lt. Lois Einhorn and football player Ray Finkle, when he sees his dog's fur overlapping Finkle's hair in a photo] What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!

[Ace remembers how Einhorn kissed him and the pieces fall into place]

Ace Ventura: Oh, my GOD! Einhorn is a man!

[Ace heads to the bathroom to throw up]

Ace Ventura: My esteemed colleague, Mr. Marino, has just brought some new evidence to my attention. Now, history has certainly shown that even the most intuitive criminal investigator can be wrong from time to time. But if I am mistaken... if the Lieutenant is indeed a woman, as she claims to be... then, my friend, she is suffering from the worst case of hemorrhoids I have *ever* seen!

[turns Lois around to reveal a bulge in her nether regions]

Ace Ventura: *That's* why Roger Podacter is dead! He found Captain Winkie!
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                        pics or ban
                        x2 eh wth. i've seen worser things online. (2girls1cup, 1guy1cup, bme final round, bme full video, girl gettingi bricked on the head)

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

You wont find pics of HER junk, however i imagine pics can be found

Comment

nice blackmail

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

you think she can get it up ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

YES! Im loving this my exgf loves her and is super homophobic, by that i mean she HATES gblT and thats part of why we broke up. HA YES god i love life!!!

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Working...
                                X