Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Off Topic but... have to show you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these cars are hot

Comment

Hell yea they are. I want that Accord.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

i dont like any of em except the impala and the veyron. sorry.

the accord wouldve been alright if the doors were stock and the h wasnt upside down (thats just dumb).

the mustang is so ford tough i wanna shit myself.

the scarface yota is the best. him and that spongebob CB should hang out.

the machine gun door handles are cool in their own way as are the pistols jammed between the console and the seats even though i would never wanna be caught by the cops in that car.

what the hell is going on in pic 2??
        what is that under the hood window?
        is it a 3rd gen accord?
        is it really even a honda?
        Last edited by H22Artman; 08-11-2009, 02:06 AM.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

whos the mami, the crx is nice
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

the mami with mardi gras beads and prison tattoos and man-hands?

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

wow this is too much to take in all at once.

Originally posted by visualpoet
              some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Hahahaha..

These made me laugh. Is that what show cars are supposed to do ??

Thanks for posting

Comment

lol i dont know who any of these people are except my uncles 240 on top. as for that honda under the 240sx, its some guys in my uncles club. he calls a chonda. its literally half honda and half chevy. i have no idea what models exactly, looks lieka civic mixed with some old *** ass chevy

Comment

Originally posted by KhanhCord View Post
                    don't like any 'cept for the blurry img of veyron..

I completely agree. Either A) Way over done, or B) Completely way overdone.

What happened to fluidity, and style? The Scarface car? *hurl* You know when it's a true car when it only looks slightly modd'd. (By that, I mean, simple paint, simple body kits, simple stuff). If it has gullwing doors, AND scissor doors, you know the owner is A) trying way too hard, or B) has far too much money, and is bored.

That's my two cents anyway...

Comment

The civic sound system was interesting, but a good.

The rest are kinda crazy weird.

The scarface car is tacky. The mustang is more riced out than 90% of our local hondas

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                        lol i dont know who any of these people are except my uncles 240 on top. as for that honda under the 240sx, its some guys in my uncles club. he calls a chonda. its literally half honda and half chevy. i have no idea what models exactly, looks lieka civic mixed with some old *** ass chevy
                        a chonda!!???
                        that is an all time low for car builders everywhere.

that is worse than welding two halves of the same type of car together. it just should not happen in the first place.

Comment

lol i felt the same way, on top of ugly paint and you guys should see the interior of that chonda.

Comment

AE86 Scarface n CRX sweet, Civic with Chevy symbols WTF V6- V8 swap ?

Comment

Originally posted by rustyEXR View Post
                              AE86 Scarface n CRX sweet, Civic with Chevy symbols WTF V6- V8 swap ?
                              your taste in cars is sweet...

read the thread before you post. it will help you understand what is going on within the pics you speak of....

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

thats not a CRX dude lmao , TOYOTA COROLLA man

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Working...
                                X