Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Honda Experts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Experts??

Well this question(s) has been floating in my head for a while and thought I would get some of you guys your fellow answers and opinions. would any of you consider yourself a cb7 or Honda in general expert?? Now after owning numerous cb's and other Hondas???
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

not me 3g 4g and 5th generation accord owner.

Comment

i'm a certified honda technician... does that make me an expert?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
        i'm a certified honda technician... does that make me an expert?
        Out of topic and I would like to know how to become
        certified honda technician. Thank you.
        1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
        2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
        3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
        4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
        5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Well What I'm basically asking is after spending all this time working with your Hondas from the interior and exterior inside out day and night almost everyday could you look at your self and consider yourself an expert. Someone who could probably go work for Honda that works on their newer or older model cars such as the cbs

Comment

eh... car mod expert maybe.

I consider myself a car mod enthusiast...I've got a ways to go before reaching expert level...as most folks do as well.

I'm a cert. toyota expert tech and cert. ase master tech... that don't mean shit though in reality. Just means I worked there x number of years and can pass a written test.
            ____

Comment

I understand what you saying

Comment

I have ALWAYS worked on all my cars, I have owned over 25 Hondas....6CB's

I am no expert, no where near it...there is always more to learn!

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

I run this site. People think I'm an expert.

Comment

I wouldnt consider myself an expert but I have definately gained alot of knowlege and skills working on these cars. Well, I can say I know more than the average Joe would!

Comment

i would say i have worked for honda for a few years now as a tech and then now i am i am a tech i wouldn;t say i am e expert but for some reason on my local sites i am the go to man but i learn as i go and i have no problems solving problems or fixing them i learn every day and that is with the new cars and old

Comment

Nope not an expert. I just love working on them. I know an bit but still have an lot more to learn. But Ive owned lots of them and worked on even more
                        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Theres alot you need to know to be an "Expert"
                          Id say I'm proficient with the CB,CD,CG
                          But some other parts im totally clueless.
                          Your man for wiring solutions!
                          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                          CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Definitely not - before CB3, I owned a EJ9.

Comment

im a honda guru, people come to me with questions.

as for answers...thats a 50/50
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X