Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sick Cb!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick Cb!!!

is this guy a member?????
    i dont remember seeing his car here.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
    is this guy a member?????
    i dont remember seeing his car here.
    That invisible guy? Yeah, he's on here.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      That invisible guy? Yeah, he's on here.
      oh fuck.

sorry.

http://www.intunedonline.com/showcas...nda-accord-ex/

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Yeah he is a member: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=87483

Comment

hey thats stickdiljoe's car!! Man i swear hes true inspiration... one day i hope to have at least one jdm part like his..
          clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
          Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

stickydilmuthafuckinjoe

he is a boss. www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

^I'm on it everyday.

Comment

Not his car anymore, unfortunately. He was once on the cover of Honda Tuning.

Comment

So sad...
                  http://stickydiljoe.com/2009/01/05/a...-peacesomeday/

Comment

yeah , i'm upset he let it go , that cb was immaculate .

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                    ^I'm on it everyday.
                    so am i . lol . i been trynna figure out what color big mikes prelude is for the longest .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

that is fucking apalling!!

i feel like kicking somebody in the nuts....

Comment

Underground.Society
                        Originally posted by Deevergote
                        If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

damn that f'n sucks man, I would never have sold my pride and joy

Originally posted by visualpoet
                          some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

I knew it was going to end up that way... always does. Nobody EVER respects your project like you do!

Joey has an eye for building a car. His old Camry before the CB7 was amazing too(that he basically parted out to pay for the CB7... which, contrary to the popular belief that mommy and daddy paid for his car, is how he got it to be such a beautiful car so quickly)

I wish he could buy the CB7 back and bring it back to what it was... of course, the price of the parts that he put on there has to be astronomical. He didn't cheap out, and he put a TON of money into doing that car the right way!

Comment

Working...
                            X